What film did you watch last night?

X men 3: the last stand

Easily the best out of those 3 films. Despite the usual stupid stuff i.e. did Magneto really have to use an entire bridge just to transport 50 or so mutants? And in the process he also provided the army a route in order to come up behind him. But........ it did look great :D

8/10

It is a shame that they didn't stick a bit closer to the cartoons/comic in these 3 films i.e. the only role that Rogue played was essentially "the girl who couldn't touch people", Cyclops being a wimp, Magneto not doing anything to try and save his life long friend (granted there wasn't really much he could do), Gene and the whole Phoenix story line, Juggernaut isn't actually a mutant and he could take on the whole x-men team and come out on top amongst other things.

It is a shame that they decided to kill of nearly everyone or take away their powers, could have easily made another 2 films.

Is warrior the one about the two boxers? if so yeah, was really good. Watched it on my xbox a while ago. Really wish we had one of these threads for TV Shows :P Only thing I watch really, barely watch films unless it's something I reallyy want to watch.

avengers movie

unfortunately i was falling asleep the last 20 mins or so as i was shattered. going to watch it again in a couple of weeks to see if i missed anything. RDJ steals the show again but loki was excellent too.

Goldeneye

Still a brilliant bond that holds up today, was nice seeing Brosnan again as bond - makes you realize just how serious the craig era has become. pacing is a little weird but the action scenes and general plot/casting is spot on.

Cockneys vs Zombies...meh mindless waste of time
Ruby Sparks...meh, predictable and forgettable. The Science of Sleep does it so much better.

Is warrior the one about the two boxers? if so yeah, was really good. Watched it on my xbox a while ago. Really wish we had one of these threads for TV Shows :P Only thing I watch really, barely watch films unless it's something I reallyy want to watch.

not really boxing its an mma film. still bloody good. modern day rocky for me!

Back
Top Bottom