What film did you watch last night?

Permabanned
The Apparition.

Ashley Greene is sooooo damned hot and running about in her underwear for most of the film that whatever the film was actually about doesn't really matter....10/10.

Soldato
Ted 8/10 I've been watching family guy for ages so the humour works for me and well Mila.

The Watch 7/10 Not bad at all, Better than I though it was going to be. some good laughs.

Total Recall 7/10 Not seen the original in years, Pretty good I thought and would watch again.

Twilight breaking dawn part 1 6/10 Watched it with the missus ready for her prep for part 2, It's all still a little wrong for me. Still undecided if I should go watch part 2 or just let my sister take my place. Part of me thinks meh the other half wants to know how it ends lol.

Soldato
Watched a few recently, so...

Lawless: 9/10 - Really enjoyed it. Shai wasn't totally annoying although still, as always, comes off a bit goofy. The film focused a lot on Shai but Tom hardy really made the movie for me, I thought his performance was superb. The story seemed well written but I don't know much about the actual Bondurant story to make a comparison.

Paranormal Activity 1: 6/10 - First half of the movie was just plain boring and nothing and it felt more like I was watching one of these Most Haunted shows. The second half was better, but other than the last 15 minutes still wasn't great. There was too many holes in the story and some of it was just plain silly.

Total Recall: 7/10 - I tried really hard throughout the whole movie not to keep going "original did that bit better" but failed and it kind of ruined the film a little bit, would have liked it more if the original didn't exist. Acting and story was OK and they didn't really butcher the original too much, and I even liked the idea behind some of the changes.

Associate
I watched 'Khosla ka ghosla' .. 1st Indian movie in a long time that made any sense. I'd give it 4/5
If you haven't watched an Indian movie before , watch this one

Soldato
Labyrinth - watched this on BR with my two boys, we all loved it but it hasn't aged as well as I remembered, obviously the puppets were superb but the other special effects and backgrounds (especially in the firey scene) were poor. 4/5

Back
Top Bottom