What film did you watch last night?

Don
Yep, great film. JGL and Rogen are great and Anna Kendrick is super cute so its all good. It's really well paced as well, and it finishes brilliantly.

As someone who has been through a rough medical 'dilemma', it really hit home hard.

Whilst going through my troubles I never cried once. During this film I had full blown tears about 5 times, quite an odd experience. I think the toughest part was when he had to sign the disclaimer form. Nothing in life can prepare you for this when you genuinely don't know if you'll be waking up after the operation.

Heavy

Associate
TED - 5/10

Managed to make me laughs a few times but I found TED's voice rather annoying as I'm not a fan of Family Guy although the reference to TED sounding like Peter Griffon had me laughing. Was alight, just to similar to Family Guy especially with the soundtracks.

Soldato
I was using my student lifestyle of having far too much time on my hands, and got dragged along by the gf and flatmate to a Twilight Marathon yesterday.

(12 hours, all five films)

Apart from the pain in my lower back from sitting down for so long with only a small amount of breaks, it was actually ok.

They weren't fantastic, but they were surprisingly not bad.

The first was very slow, but the second picked up speed a bit. I still can't remember much of what happens in the third, but the fourth (part 1 and part 2) went surprisingly quickly.

I've read the books once in my life before due to all the hype when I was younger.

I must say, I was actually impressed with how well they stick to the books. There was a change to the storyline in the final book though (the film that was only released last night), and being in an audience of people who loved twilight was greatly amusing because a relatively big twist to the storyline meant that everyone was in shock, and it created a good atmosphere.

If you've read the books they're worth watching. If you haven't read the books, then they're not dire. It's just another love story, with a bit more vampires and werewolves in it.

kd

Soldato
as a student i will assume you were hammered and slept through half of it? :)

i find twilight builds up to action then when you expect something it cuts to slapper girl playing off against vampire/werewolf.

i expect in the finale they both say '**** it', kill her and go off holding hands with each other, skipping

Associate
Saw the new Silent Hill two days ago. 3/10 Meh.

Then I saw Love Bite. 2/10 Meh.

Lucky I have an unlimited card. I thought they might be so bad they would be good but they were so bad... they were just bad.

Back
Top Bottom