What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Watching The Transporter atm, and I can't believe I made it to the end! I have never found myself asking 'how the he'll did that happen'?' so often in a film before. Nothing really made sense and it wasn't even enjoyable. Nonsense 2/10

Last edited:
Soldato
American Pie 4 - Reunion - 8/10

A fitting end to the series and brought back good old memories of the first one which I saw at the cinema when I was but a wee 15yr old.

Looking forward to getting the complete boxset on Blu-ray!

Agreed.

Epic film, loved it!

9/10!!!

Excellent, looking forward to this at the weekend!

Soldato
Twilight breaking dawn part two... 7/10 :eek:

Quite a bit different from the others, the team Edward or Jake who will I chose **** is gone, a lot of the film is a build up to the final battle which actually happens for once and isn't bad, not an amazing film but was better than I thought it was going to be. I dislike the others

Soldato
Watching The Transporter atm, and I can't believe I made it to the end! I have never found myself asking 'how the he'll did that happen'?' so often in a film before. Nothing really made sense and it wasn't even enjoyable. Nonsense 2/10

I don't think you're meant to look at it like that really.

that aside, it's still a awful pile of ****. Pretty much in line with anything else that involves Jason Statham who can't act, and isn't even remotely good at action sequences.

Exceptions for Statham involved films include:

Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
Snatch
Collateral (Minor, Minor Role)
Revolver

he's worse than Nicholas Cage, because despite all the complete and utter rubbish that man produces, he knocks one out of the park now and again that makes his existence in the business worth it.

Man of Honour
A Good Old Fashioned Orgy

Eric (Jason Sudeikis) is in his early thirties, but he hasn't changed much since his high school days - the guy lives to party with a handful of his old friends, and the crazier the get-together, the better. Every summer, Eric throws an epic-scale theme party at his parents' home in the Hamptons, as he and his pals get crazy at the "White Trash Bash" or a "Star Wars vs. Star Trek" throwdown. However, this grand tradition is about to end, as Eric's dad (Don Johnson) has announced he's selling the house. Eric decides he should save the biggest party for last, and tells his friends he's hosting an orgy. While Eric and his male friends are just thick-headed enough not to see the problems inherent in having group sex with some of their best friends, the gals in their social circle are more hesitant, but most decide to sign on, at least in principle. However, Eric has become infatuated with Kelly (Leslie Bibb), the attractive real-estate agent who is selling the house, and decides to invite her to the big blowout without telling her just what kind of party she can expect.

6/10 a pretty fun and sometime funny evening film.

Last edited:
Soldato

Don't go watching the second one, it's even worse if that is possible.

Battle: Los Angeles, average scifi action flick, 7/10.

Soldato
Argo. 8/10.

It was a really good film, a 'proper' film if that makes sense. Had some real tension to it!

The actors look uncannily like the real people the film is based on, if you stay and watch the credits, you'll see! (Well... minus Ben Affleck!)

Back
Top Bottom