What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Miracle on 34th Street by the GF request....

Not even going to give it a rating. Roll on next week when Elfs on. Ha

Was told to watch that by lady friend who I am trying to get with after telling her I had never seen it, it was all going well until the kid from Matlida showed up.

Gav

Gav

Associate
Alex Cross:

Pretty rubbish which is a shame because the books are really good. Other than the some of the names in the movie there is almost nothing brought over from the books..

Soldato
Resident Evil: Retribution - 1/5

Constipation, would have been a better subtitle for this film. Both are equally unpleasant. Films like these make money, quite how I don't know. I feel sorry for any poor git who pays money to see these. The last Underworld film was equally as bad. Both franchises have out done themselves this time around, by managing to make the previous installments look half decent.

Assuming they make another (which only the doomsday apocalypse is capable of preventing it would seem), it looks like it will be the last. Shame, would have been a laugh to see how many more they could churn out.

Soldato
Resident Evil: Retribution - 1/5

Constipation, would have been a better subtitle for this film. Both are equally unpleasant. Films like these make money, quite how I don't know. I feel sorry for any poor git who pays money to see these. The last Underworld film was equally as bad. Both franchises have out done themselves this time around, by managing to make the previous installments look half decent.

Assuming they make another (which only the doomsday apocalypse is capable of preventing it would seem), it looks like it will be the last. Shame, would have been a laugh to see how many more they could churn out.

Saw this last night also, Was told by our lasses brother and dad it was canny, She wouldn't let me turn it off... You are being generous with your marking tbh.

Soldato
Brave - 8/10

Did not get bored once and was pinned to the screen from start to finish. Perfect pacing. Maybe some holes in the story, but I guess thats where the film is for children really.

Great watch.

Soldato
The Amazing Spiderman, meh, was ok-ish. Too many shots obviously crowbarred in for 3d, didn't think the acting was up to much either, I'd give it a 5/10 and probably never watch it again unless really really bored.

Back
Top Bottom