What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Watched 50/50 a couple of nights ago 8/10, really liked the actors, story was just a bit basic (though sad and well executed).

Put on Angels and Demons this evening, 2/10 book was silly but entertaining, this just doesn't make sense though, too many important characters taken out, too much "streamlined" for film, too long and uninteresting. Shameful from the movie makers.

Soldato
TIN TIN.
Animation was superb, rollercoaster of a story, but sometimes a little to much. Didn't like some of the voice overs, but that's me just being picky.

7/10

Associate
Taken 2

7/10

You get what you expect, fighting and guns. Don't look for much of a story here... if you want to watch some mindless kicking ass then it's pretty worth a look.
First was better imo though.

Soldato
The Guard

Written by John Michael McDonagh, brother of Martin McDonagh

Goes hand in hand with his brother's In Bruges, and one of a select group of writers capable of producing this level of scripting.

Absolutely brilliant.

10/10

Man of Honour
:( the trailer is all wrong, Tom cruie is all wrong, I can only assume you haven't read the books. I'll still watch it tough. :(. There's just nothing of reacher left.

Soldato
Searching for Sugarman - 8/10

His music was absolutely brilliant, and the actual story was really interesting.

And heart warming. I've kept that in spoilers as people might not know he's alive and well!

Back
Top Bottom