What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Django Unchained

Its a good 45 minutes to long but a great film all the same. Gets all a bit Blazing Saddles in places but when its good, its very good. Christoph Waltz and Leonardo DiCaprio are fantastic as well I thought.

8-10

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Django was excellent :D Superb performances from all the cast. Jamie Foxx seems a bit iron like at times but overall brilliant and I do like his other films as well. It's not often a singer turns into a decent actor this way either.

Sam Jackson was perfect :D

Caporegime
Django was excellent :D Superb performances from all the cast. Jamie Foxx seems a bit iron like at times but overall brilliant and I do like his other films as well. It's not often a singer turns into a decent actor this way either.

Sam Jackson was perfect :D

It's amazing how bad Sam can be in some films.

Tarintino directs it and he is just simply sublime.

Associate
I think I want to see Django just for the fact it's got the Tarantino/Christoph Waltz connection again. Is he in it much?

BY the way, if you've not seen Inglorious ******** then I suggest you get out and rent it because you've been overlooking an amazing film!

Soldato
Chronicle - erm, okaaaay... 4/10
Scott Pilgrim vs the World - erm, what? 4/10

Both picked by my brother who liked them enough to buy them on Bluray, didn't like them much at all.

Back
Top Bottom