What film did you watch last night?

Jack Reacher....

Wow even though it was only £4 i still feel like i wish id spent that money on something else.

What a hole ridden not particularly interesting film with more ?!!? and wtf?! than usual.

I dont recommend this film to anyone... The Character is solid but the film was terrible.

5/10 - a few funny one liners saved it from a total panning.

Sucker Punch Extended
-----------------------
This was simply beautiful, I'm usually harsh at throwing out points but this gets a 9/10 (seriously - no troll face either).

Looking through this thread and the reviews it has definitely been overlooked and misinterpreted. Will be watching this again over the weekend.

Inbred last night/early hours.

3\10 film. The plot of the film was utter garbage, I found a few scenes funny and I liked some of the gory scenes, other than that, Utter rubbish film!

Jack Reacher....

Wow even though it was only £4 i still feel like i wish id spent that money on something else.

What a hole ridden not particularly interesting film with more ?!!? and wtf?! than usual.

I dont recommend this film to anyone... The Character is solid but the film was terrible.

5/10 - a few funny one liners saved it from a total panning.
What didn't you get?

For me some of the comedy was just too slap stick, especially the bathroom scene.

I am not sure if you count them as films, or a TV show, but I have been watching Columbo for the last two weeks at work. I just love them! He is by far my favourite detective, and they are surprisingly well written when you think about them. Watching him play with the murderer each time is fun, and Peter Falk really is fantastic in it.

I have watched about 12 so far and have loads left to watch. When you get a real quality actor in as the main antagonist, it is different class.

I am not sure if you count them as films, or a TV show, but I have been watching Columbo for the last two weeks at work. I just love them! He is by far my favourite detective, and they are surprisingly well written when you think about them. Watching him play with the murderer each time is fun, and Peter Falk really is fantastic in it.

I have watched about 12 so far and have loads left to watch. When you get a real quality actor in as the main antagonist, it is different class.

I like Columbo too. I've spent many weekend afternoons watching it on TV. You're right, watching him wind up the murderer, really is fun. :D

Indeed...

S01E06 - Suitable for Framing ...... Awesome episode that sticks to mind. The ending had me in stitches so I won't spoil it for you

Well I just watched one with Rip Torn in it as the killer(Death Hits The Jackpot) and it was quality watching him throughout the episode getting more and more frustrated by Columbo:D...And he has some really funny bits in it. It is great if you just assume that Columbo has their number right from the very beginning!

My favourite quote-

Paul Gerard: When did you first suspect me?
Lt. Columbo: As it happens, sir... about two minutes after I met you.:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom