What film did you watch last night?

The dark knight returns part 1 and 2

Didn't think that I would like this but it was utterly fantastic! :cool: Was pretty violent & dark too. Seriously some of the animated batman films are extremely good and better than most films these days in terms of story etc. Another excellent one is batman: under the red hood.

8/10

I agree, found part two to be much stronger but have to say it was superb story telling, animated or not!

viewed as a complete story made up of parts 1+2 it's a solid 9/10 for me

Quite a few movies that i need to get round to watching but last night me and the missus watched for the upteenth time, Dredd. Fabulous movie, watched it in 3D again, cant get enough of 3D on my TV at the moment:p...think this is my 4th or 5th time watching it and still cant get enough of it...9/10.

Flight (2012) 7/10 - Pretty good I thought, good start, gets abit quiet in the middle but the story unfolds

The Impossible 8/10 - Really sad film (I didnt cry) but captures the emotions quite well of the shocking event

"The last stand" 8.5/10

Pretty decent Arnie film. Loads of action, decent story (!) and a load of laughs and one-liners, which was to be expected. Would get it on Blu-Ray tomorrow :)

Seal Team 6: The Raid on Osama bin Laden

When the rumored whereabouts of Osama bin Laden are revealed, the CIA readies a team of seasoned U.S. Navy SEALs for the mission of a lifetime. Despite inconclusive evidence that bin Laden is inside the compound, and ignoring the possible ramifications of an unannounced attack on Pakistani soil, the Pentagon orders the attack. The SEAL Team bands together to complete their mission of justice in a riveting final showdown.

7/10
Was actually surprised, I thought it was going to be massively over Hollywood, with massive explosions and never ending ammo magazines. But actually it was pretty down to earth and interesting, I think it certainly gets a few extra points as you know this is based on a real event. Although obviously it's not all true to life.

Last edited:
edit: sorry, double post

Although I saw Life of Pi the other day. 8/10 - nice film, some shots obviously catering for 3D aspects but a nice moral overall and stayed interesting throughout.

Back
Top Bottom