What film did you watch last night?

Flight - 9/10 loved it. Denzel's best performance yet..

End of Watch 5/10 -watchable, i guess, didn't like the movie being made as if it was off a handycam. Too much shake.. A little too far fetched and never felt the characters suited the movie.

I never leave a movie if its utter crap.. I just use the remaining time til the credits, for a nap instead ! :p

Funnily enough, when I saw Badboys at the cinema (which was mostly empty apart from me and about 4 mates), a guy came in about a third of the way through the film and curled up across a few seats and had a kip. He wasn't staff.

Of all the films to choose for that...

"Unbreakable" has been the only film I've been tempted to leave the cinema because of. It was mainly due to a mis-sold trailer campaign which advertised it as more of a super-hero film (train crashes etc) rather than an emotional drama.

Just watched Dredd, it was dire. Can't think of a single redeeming feature in it I liked. The villain was cringe worthy bad, and I just found her, and all the henchmen ridiculous. I think they blew the entire budget on contrived CGI slow-mo effects. 0/10

The Sweeney

Erm... it... erm!!...

Sort of a TV Movie, with Mr "Who's The Daddy" Winstone and 'Plan B' who looks like a grumpy little sod all the way through the film!

At least Mr "Write the Theme Tune" Waterman was Happy for most of the time when he was George!!

I thought Ray Winstone was back in 'Scum' when he stuffed that 'D' Cell battery in a sock!! :D

Give it Probly a 5 maybe 6 out of 10!

Les Miserable

Fantastic musical, Crowe's singing is a little dicey, but I loved it! Huge Jackman man can he sing and act, brilliant!

I haven't seen this yet but I was lucky enough to catch Huge Jackman perform in New York/Broadway. Wow is all I can say. Staring in The Boy From Oz. Pure talent.

End of Watch

Really enjoyed it actually. The acting was really good (IMO) and the story line was made you wonder if it had elements taken from real life situations - I dont think so like, but it was an interesting thought! Only problem me and the OH found was that the whole film is meant to be filmed from handi-cam etc view points, there are a few scenes which we were both wondering who actually was holding the camera!

Aside from that, the story, I thought, was immersive and the acting was good enough for you to care about the characters enough to make the ending very good

Definitely worth a go

8/10

Watched 'Movie 43'

Er...what can I say..how do you even start to describe this?? Its like a Monty Python sketch show. SO surreal and out there.

I actually found it really funny, hugely lacking in taste in places, but I laughed all through the film. Much of the cinema did...although however we also noticed several people getting up and leaving during the film too, so probably a very marmite film. Have to admit, given some of the content I was quite surprised that it was only a 15.

It's getting absolutely dire reviews. Horrendously bad.

Back
Top Bottom