What film did you watch last night?

I watched Skyfall yesterday.
5/10.
Nothing special.
Utterly forgettable.
The only saving grace is the final 30 minutes, though I have seen that sort of thing (1 man vs a small army) done better.

How this movie became the highest grossing movie in the UK, is a complete mystery to me.

Sorry, I'm not saying that people who find it complicated are idiots. I'm saying that people who think they're tremendously clever for understanding something that isn't that complicated and insist on telling everyone else how complicated it is and how clever they are for understanding it are the idiots.

Sorry, I'm not saying that people who find it complicated are idiots. I'm saying that people who think they're tremendously clever for understanding something that isn't that complicated and insist on telling everyone else how complicated it is and how clever they are for understanding it are the idiots.

Have to agree.

Can't remember the characters name but the guy who plays 'Robin' in then new Batman movie basically explains the plot throughout the film.

It's not complicated at all.

Chernobyl Diaries

Chernobyl Diaries follows a group of six young vacationers who, looking to go off the beaten path, hire an extreme tour guide. Ignoring warnings, he takes them into the city of Pripyat, the former home to the workers of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor, but a deserted town since the disaster more than 25 years ago. After a brief exploration of the abandoned city, however, the group soon finds themselves stranded, only to discover that they are not alone.

3/10 why do I have to watch these types of films, they so rarely succeed and this ones pretty darn rubbish.

Last edited:
Dredd 3D , my first ever 3D film on my new TV .
Great film , pretty gory but i think they got the feel of the block slums from the old 2000ad just right.
Did not realise who the guy playing Dredd was till the missus saw his name on the credits and knew he was from lord of the rings and Riddick.

Back
Top Bottom