What have you done to your car today?

MOT runs out on Wednesday. Can't find my most recent MOT paper, can't remember if i ever received it back off the DVLA when i put my private plate on. (probably did)

Where does this leave me? :rolleyes:

You don't need the last MOT certificate - not even to retain your renewal date.

I took mine for MOT at Brimington MOT centre yesterday without any paperwork. Only cost me £35 too.

O that's good to know. Best go see how many £££'s it is going to cost me to put it through. Cheers

Also, didn't know you was a chesterfield lad, Will have to look out for your Legnum.

Drove my Galant for the last time last night. :(

Failed the MOT a couple of weeks ago, and the previous ticket ran out yesterday. The failure was nothing too catastrophic by itself but enough cost and hassle that I've decided it's time to bail on it. I've had more than my moneys worth so it's time to let it go.

Just need to clean all of my crap out of it and work out exactly how I'm disposing of it. eBay for spares/repair with a low starting price and no reserve is favourite at the moment.

Stuck driving the track car for the time being until a replacement is sorted which isn't much fun in these conditions. Inside of the windscreen is very wet first thing in the morning and I've got no heater/blowers to help clear it.

Back
Top Bottom