What have you done to your car today?

Not done myself but car has gone through MOT with no problems which is a first for me.

Service was in with that so it's had new oil and filters, booked in next week for cambelt and waterpump doing.

I cursed at it because it beeped at me to check tyre pressures and started pulling to the left, managed to get to a petrol station whereby I added some air as it had dropped to 10PSI. From there managed to go half a mile to a tyre place where they pulled a 1.5" nail from the centre of the tread (thankfully) and repaired it for £14.

Only ended up just over an hour late for work.

Thanks for the kind words :p Normally I agree, but the one I think it is is "CA11 SUL" which spells my name quite nicely (Callum Sullivan)

Just looks like an 11 plate car.

And now you've priced yourself out of the sensible choice of earlier E92 M3's and guaranteed you'll need to finance £30,000+ of superceded design just to fit the plate :p

Express Windscreens, they were recommended by the dealer as it's who they use for retrofitting it but I didn't go through the dealer as the guy was nice enough to give me his number.

Express Windscreens, they were recommended by the dealer as it's who they use for retrofitting it but I didn't go through the dealer as the guy was nice enough to give me his number.

Ah cool, i went down to their place in witney for a quote for my Range Rover. I ended up using oxfordperformanceauto's (Freeland) in the end but Express seemed good too.

Back
Top Bottom