What PC games are you playing?

Got a few games that I'm rotating atm.

Still slowly working through Cyberpunk, I'm in Act 2 and it's good fun, although story heavy so I need to be in the mood for it.

Also playing Still Wakes The Deep, which I was enjoying a lot, although I'm on a bit where I can't be spotted and I keep failing which is frustrating.

Have Grim Dawn, Xcom 2, and Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts as my alternative games for when I'm not in the mood for an FPS

Deliver Us The Moon - it’s ok so far, pretty chill, another game that looks great on an OLED.

Enjoying a bit of Portal 2 too, never played this one.

I’m struggling with Dying Light 2.

I need to carry on with BG3 too and finish it this summer.

Last edited:
Just started Stellaris, seems very complex (I guess as all Paradox games can be), but quite enjoying it so far. Might be one to put on the laptop and play in bed though!

Juggling between a few games at the moment :

1)Pillars of Eternity ( tried this a few times and at the tipping point now ' Defiance Bay' where I have opted out) but trying to push through
2)Dota 2....just started this
3)Genshin Impact

Finally got round to giving BattleBit Remastered a go. Great wee game, if you miss the glory days for Battlefield 2 this game is for you (as long as you can look beyond the simple character models/graphics).

Just started Stellaris, seems very complex (I guess as all Paradox games can be), but quite enjoying it so far. Might be one to put on the laptop and play in bed though!
Stellaris can get rather CPU hungry when the various empires get larger later in game so prepare for a warm bed :cry:

Yeah I really enjoyed the Tiny Tina game.

I've been playing Steamworld Heist 2. Very fun little game. And the multiple job system mechanic is done really well.

Back
Top Bottom