What PC games are you playing?

Just started Stellaris, seems very complex (I guess as all Paradox games can be), but quite enjoying it so far. Might be one to put on the laptop and play in bed though!
Not played Stellaris yet, big Hearts of Iron 4 fan though. I am assuming its like most complex Paradox games where they basically just assume you know how to play, which makes it impenetrable sometimes.

COD Black ops 6 demo weekend. Although lots of people complaining saying it's really bad, I quite like it and enjoying the fast pace combat and small maps. Might get boring after a while though and I wouldn't pay £70 for it. Will wait for it to go on sale and pick it up around the £50 mark.

Also trying to squeeze in Delta Force before the alpha ends tomorrow afternoon

Just got Star Trucker for a laugh and was instantly reminded of how rubbish I am at controlling things that move up and down as well as left/right and go/stop.

That was after I had to Google how to get the game to launch properly…
Turns out my PC security suite had gone into “I’m blocking this and not bothering to give you any alert.” mode.

Completed "Tales of Arise" recently. Not my normal sort of game but loved it from start to finish! Tried some of the older Tales games but after playing Arise they feel like they have not aged well.

FM24. Got it free the other day. It doesn't seem quite as fiddly as I was fearing it would be.

I've sunk about 10 hours into that this weekend. I got bored and annoyed really quickly.

I've not properly played it for years so it seemed massively convoluted just for the sake of it. The press conferences and fake social media feed are the same 4-5 things again and again.

I just wanted to pick a team and play some games but the rest of the stuff around make it exhausting. Signing players was such a pain.

Maybe I should just get the tablet version or redownload FM2008 or something!

Just wrapped up a replay through of God of War in preparation for God of War Ragnarok later this month. Doing some co-op Space Marine 2 and waiting for the 1.0 of Satisfactory to drop this week so that I can restart that. Contemplating checking our Farthest Frontier again as well as its nearing 1.0 too and I havent played it for a long while

I've sunk about 10 hours into that this weekend. I got bored and annoyed really quickly.

I've not properly played it for years so it seemed massively convoluted just for the sake of it. The press conferences and fake social media feed are the same 4-5 things again and again.

I just wanted to pick a team and play some games but the rest of the stuff around make it exhausting. Signing players was such a pain.

Maybe I should just get the tablet version or redownload FM2008 or something!

I have concentration issues, and usually find anything too demanding boring very quickly.
I'm playing on a custom database down in level 20, and it's alright so far.
I am being quite selective with how fiddly I'm getting with it though.

COD Black ops 6 demo weekend. Although lots of people complaining saying it's really bad, I quite like it and enjoying the fast pace combat and small maps. Might get boring after a while though and I wouldn't pay £70 for it. Will wait for it to go on sale and pick it up around the £50 mark.

Same here, really enjoying it. MW2 was the last time I played COD so thought I’d give this a try whilst free. There looks to be a lot of different game modes coming.

Playing a mix of Space Marine 2 ( but probably not much longer ), Age of Mythology Retold ( so much nostalgia replaying the campaign ! ) and Core Keeper ... which came out of nowhere. Strikes me as a great Steam Deck game ... if only I had a Deck !

Playing a mix of Space Marine 2 ( but probably not much longer ), Age of Mythology Retold ( so much nostalgia replaying the campaign ! ) and Core Keeper ... which came out of nowhere. Strikes me as a great Steam Deck game ... if only I had a Deck !
I still play the original AoM and didn't even know there was a remake being done till yesterday. I'll need to get it sometime.

Back
Top Bottom