What Restaurant did you eat at last night?

Don
I eaten a 5 courses one before, but the mains for that were normal size, and if you count coffee and cheese at the end as a course.

If I can get into the one I want for out 10th wedding anniversary later this year it is around 22 courses :p

place only seats 8 though so it may be tricky

Don
you email exactly 3 months in advance

price is now $199 plus tax and service charge per person so $260-270 p.p. then drinks on top

just hope we can get in

Man of Honour
God will have to try to get in there at some point, west coast driving Holliday is on the list to do.

Went here for lunch
http://www.casamiarestaurant.co.uk/

Absolutely amazing

Broccoli and cropwell bishop tart

Sour dough and ivy house butter

Mushroom spelt - it had pan fried mushrooms, dehydrated mushrooms, caviar in vinegar. This was a spectacular dish that balanced out, even the caviar was lovely, hated it when I tried it before. But it had been soaked in vinegar.

Brown trout with variations of cabbage, creamed cabbage, cabbage purée, cabbage crisps and two other forms of cabbage I forget.

Blood orange & rosemary. Another truly stunning pallet cleanser dish thing. Blood orange, rosemary custard, dehydrated blood orange, orange crystals. Simply stunning.

Dark chocolate lollipop with lime pistachio & cherry Bakewell. Bakewell was sublime, it was like a small cup cake, crispy cake yet light and soft in the centre, chocolate lollipop far below the standard of every other dish IMO.

Will have to go back and do the 10 course, once they refresh to the spring menu.

And oh man some eye candy, one of the waiters was the cutest thing you've ever seen :(.

Last edited:
Caporegime
http://www.kokkeriet.dk/da/kokkeriet-restaurant-forside.html

Snacks
roe – malt – smoked cheese
pumpkin – eel - aquavit
shrimp – tomato - dill
cod – beet - capers
veal – carrot - parsley

Amousse
squid – cauliflower – hazelnut

crab – apples - celery – walnuts
kale – cockle – tarragon
spinach – hen egg - beans
yellow split peas – beets – spruce
pikeperch – carrot – ceps
poussin – lobster – brussels sprouts
sweetbread, pear, elderberries
duck – mushrooms – Gammel Dansk
beef – plums – bitter chocolate

cucumber - white chocolate - mint

sweet bread – lemon mousse – meringue – verbena
anise – berries – beetroot – nougatine

So here are the pics, it's late, 1am here. The whole meal lated 3 and a half hours! lol I had to decline coffee at the end because it was past midnight and just too late for it.

Pardon the shallow depth of field, sitting in a dark part of the restaurant, low lit, no flash, and didn't want to take too many photos per course and didn't want to stand up and do it with lots of people there so took them sitting down.

The first 5 are snacks.

54VgGV9.jpg

X3cddAq.jpg

3QkL8rx.jpg

5NvTkMa.jpg

knSyN23.jpg

The first course starts here below

Prpa1IJ.jpg

l6fSq0e.jpg

sC131Od.jpg

0JLHfUI.jpg

hjGK8c0.jpg

A9F03KP.jpg

7IU1Y5j.jpg

KItHwAl.jpg

2dUM32Y.jpg

CBnCyta.jpg

This one below is technically a palette cleanser but I love these, had them before.

iZW9a5Q.jpg

ZR3qvdN.jpg

qYkxcfA.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom