What the ***? Youtube muting a mix

It's probably for the best. :p

Why is that? Not once have I ever disparaged anyone else's love of their type of music, so why do people find it necessary to do so for me?

Besides, they have clearly disliked without watching any of the mix, as I've been listening to it since it finished uploading, and it's not finished a single playthrough yet.

There's one thing I can't put my finger on, appearance wise you look like you should be listening to bands like a day to remember (From my point of view, not that there's a problem, brilliant band)

I'd get your hand checked out though, that's some twitch :p

Nope, sorry :(

Also looks like at least one person has gone through my channel and disliked all my videos in the last 5 minutes. Stay classy :)

Not me but might jump on that band wagon, sounds fun... :rolleyes:

Again though, opinions. People are entitled to them.

With reference to your case It looks like your going to just have to suck it up and find someone else to host your videos. Youtube have been cracking down on copyright for a long time and its starting to make it harder for the average joe to upload something worthwhile.

Not me but might jump on that band wagon, sounds fun... :rolleyes:

Again though, opinions. People are entitled to them.

With reference to your case It looks like your going to just have to suck it up and find someone else to host your videos. Youtube have been cracking down on copyright for a long time and its starting to make it harder for the average joe to upload something worthwhile.

:D. Anyway, seems as if it's working now. Just tried mixcloud, and it doesn't work. I'll try soundcloud next :)

Well done Shayper at not biting at the haters :)

No but seriously you need to crossover into proper dubstep. YouTube has way too many generic mixes of irritating brostep. If you live in London you should have a finger on the pulse of real music. Go to FWD.

No but seriously you need to crossover into proper dubstep. YouTube has way too many generic mixes of irritating brostep. If you live in London you should have a finger on the pulse of real music. Go to FWD.

Sadly you can't tell people what they like.

Ah, I like all sorts of EDM, not just the proper dubstep. There aren't many mixes of Glitch Hop at all, which is what this is :)

I hate it when people use EDM :p This isn't 'murica.

Last edited:
Sadly you can't tell people what they like.

To be fair to him he has a point. There are too many mixes of tracks with about 60 million different synth sounds on them, just because.

Which makes it weirder that skrillex's latest stuff like burst and bun dem are simplistic yet a lot more in touch with more original dubstep. They could be played in Cable without any raised eyebrows anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom