dmpoole
Frank_Rizzo
HaX
Hojo
jiff
r1cko
sedm100
VIRII

Most likely due to various threads in Speakers Corner and the way debate usually goes on in there, hence why I no longer bother with it.

I'm just curious how/why you came into this thread if I am on your ignore list (along with some of the other best posters in SC)

Hedge said:
Well it aint me. lol

Hedge

Kahn uses my pc before we go to the pub. So u guys can battle this out when hes on his own pc :)

U aint on my list matey :)

no worries then, i probably will be now, kahns probably telling you how much he thinks am a jerk :mad: but nevermind. im not prevoking any more attacks. calling a nonce under someone elses Username.

Neon said:
no worries then, i probably will be now, kahns probably telling you how much he thinks am a jerk :mad: but nevermind. im not prevoking any more attacks. calling a nonce under someone elses Username.

I'd say that you have been glove-slapped to the face and now must defend the your honour of your name (or username) by at least explaining how you're not a ....

hold on, you were the guy who criticised DmPoole's Guitar Warrior competition...

I'd forgotten that, but that event alone got you closer than probably anyone else to prompting me to use ignore...

cleanbluesky said:
I'm just curious how/why you came into this thread if I am on your ignore list (along with some of the other best posters in SC)
I'm curious why people don't seem to understand the ignore function means their posts are ignored and so they are very unlikely to get a response :p :p

*edit*
Unless of course, as I've just done, someone else quotes their post :D Arguing via proxy if you will..

cleanbluesky said:
I'd say that you have been glove-slapped to the face and now must defend the your honour of your name (or username) by at least explaining how you're not a ....

hold on, you were the guy who criticised DmPoole's Guitar Warrior competition...

I'd forgotten that, but that event alone got you closer than probably anyone else to prompting me to use ignore...

i didnt critiscise it, i did vote! i just though one stood out most, your all really good, wouldnt have said your all crap etc. but im just a picky person im sorry!

Rich_L said:
I'm curious why people don't seem to understand the ignore function means their posts are ignored and so they are very unlikely to get a response :p :p

*edit*
Unless of course, as I've just done, someone else quotes their post :D Arguing via proxy if you will..

Yes, but I started the thread... which means that the guy must either be reading my thread despite being on his ignore list or that I am not on his list

cleanbluesky said:
Yes, but I started the thread... which means that the guy must either be reading my thread despite being on his ignore list or that I am not on his list
What's wrong with the former? The thread title pretty much describes what the thread is about, for example I didn't read your OP as I've only just read the last page before adding my input :)

Rich_L said:

*edit*

Sometimes the threads/posts might be interesting, so I can then use the "view post" option. More often than not I'm not really interested in what that person posts.

I can also see thread title's so thought it would be interesting to see what other's had on their lists.

I don't ignore anyone. Cba, and, well, if I did ignore people and then saw a thread with ignored posts in, I would only wonder what they said and end up looking anyway. Nobody's ever annoyed me on here at all as far as I can remember.

But I love the quote, 'N.I.A.K.J'. Funny :)

Hedge said:
/edit:- El|Razur I think your veiws are just so miss guided that i've chose not to listen to them. I try to stay out of every thread you post.

Also notice how the user name says Hedge.

Personally, I honestly dont care what you think or what your opinions are. To me you are just another poster on a forum and that's about it mate. Your view as per my views and thinking what you post is your problem and cup of tea, so drink it up.

Last edited:
rG-tom said:
oh and this thread has made me realise that bigstan's sig crashes my crap router too, so ive had to add him :( was wondering whos sig it was for ages.

Tom.
:p

Think it's time for a new router?

I'd have a fair few people on my ignore list if i could be bothered generally i just ignore them anyway. I won't list who would be on there because its just asking for trouble, although im intruiged as to whos on Tru's i think i've seen it posted before but for the love of me can't remember.

rG-tom said:
oh and this thread has made me realise that bigstan's sig crashes my crap router too, so ive had to add him :( was wondering whos sig it was for ages.

Tom.

If my sig crashes your router then as LeperousDust says, it's time for a new router as there are quite a few people from the folding team with the same sig :)

Stan :)

Can someone quote this post so he sees it please?

Bigstan said:
If my sig crashes your router then as LeperousDust says, it's time for a new router as there are quite a few people from the folding team with the same sig :)

Stan :)

Can someone quote this post so he sees it please?
*quotes for you*

I don't have anyone ignored, don't see the point. There's people that have opinions that make me cringe but I don't ignore them.

Back
Top Bottom