Who here owns a Fiesta ST?

Associate
what are peoples opinions on the centre caps, ive took mine off because i lost one.

Im gonna get my wheels refurbed and powder coated in the near future so was wondering if people think i should leave them off or on??

edit/

Any one going to FordFair ???

Last edited:
Associate
Well all 4 of mine got stolen and I havent replaced them. They complete the car in my opinion. Gives a better look.

Im not going to FordFair but I am going to Trax.

Associate
True, mine are scuffed up as well but there pretty expensive to replace for what they are and if i did get them painted along with the wheels i'd be fuming if someone stole one i'd not only have to replace it but get it sprayed the same as the alloy so im a bit undecided...

Soldato
I will be at FordFair, on the FiestaSTOC stand, i will also be out on track for the Mountune sessions, and if theres any space, the FiestaSTOC track session.

Center caps i like on, but since ive lost over £150 worth in the last 3 years i leave them under my seat, and only put them on for shows/meets. In total thats about £950-1000 of stuff ive had stolen off my car. Great stuff!

Associate
Yeah the centre caps are expensive. Considering its a bit of plastic. Think Ive spent about £100 of replacements. Now cant be bothered even though I only need one to complete the set.

Soldato
OP
Well i ordered a alloy wheel repair kit the other day and it has just arrived this morning. So just been doing a bit of reading on DIY tutorials and they all say it takes 8-10 hours +24 hour wait to do each alloy lol.

Bugger that....

Associate
I will be at FordFair, on the FiestaSTOC stand, i will also be out on track for the Mountune sessions, and if theres any space, the FiestaSTOC track session.

Center caps i like on, but since ive lost over £150 worth in the last 3 years i leave them under my seat, and only put them on for shows/meets. In total thats about £950-1000 of stuff ive had stolen off my car. Great stuff!

Yeah think i will get a whole new set and get them sprayed when i get the wheels sorted but leave them off unless im going to a show etc.

Im on the FordFiestaSt stand, never been to FordFair before let alone be on a stand cant wait :)

Associate
Does anyone have a parrot bluetooth system fitted to their ST?
Where do you mount the screen part of it, i can't seem to see a sensible place to fit it.
In my dads mondeo he just removed a drinks holder and fitted it at the bottom of the centre console.

Associate
Does anyone have a parrot bluetooth system fitted to their ST?
Where do you mount the screen part of it, i can't seem to see a sensible place to fit it.
In my dads mondeo he just removed a drinks holder and fitted it at the bottom of the centre console.

Yeah, I swapped the position of the silly coin holder and front/rear heated screen buttons then drilled through and mounted the parrot screen on the coin holder.

I'll try and find a pic for you

Soldato
Took my top badge grill off today and gave it a lick of plastidip. :eek:

I'm moderately happy with the results but the proof is in how long it lasts. I need to do one last coat on it tomorrow as i need to do the back of the grill. I think the trick is to kind of seal the paint round the item you're spraying. It does have a strange texture though on the upper grill, i'm not sure if this is the way i have sprayed it or the underlying texture of the grill or what?

I took some pictures but they were on my phone and haven't come out very well at all. Very hard to expose for the blacks on the car when it's white and a very bright lovely day outside! :p

Back
Top Bottom