Windows 10

Permabanned
Just when I thought it went all smooth!

So I upgraded... Activated and then reset windows for a clean install.
It reinstalled and rebooted but now it keeps saying

'error... Inaccessible boot device '

Has anyone else had this problem.

Associate
Well I've downloaded the Windows 10 ISO, extracted it and run the setup. I can't seem to do an upgrade without clearing files :(

Any ideas? I am using UK English and that is what I chose when I made the ISO!

GlXN9Ox.png

Permabanned
You haven't got a CD or USB in the pc by any chance?

Check bios to make sure your C: Drive is first

Its going to the right drive because the windows logo comes up and begins to load but blue screen then comes up and says that.

I'm redownloading 10 to a usb on another computer and will try again. Maybe its something to do with my bios though? Should I look at any particular settings?

Man of Honour
OP
Well I've downloaded the Windows 10 ISO, extracted it and run the setup. I can't seem to do an upgrade without clearing files :(

Any ideas? I am using UK English and that is what I chose when I made the ISO!

http://i.imgur.com/GlXN9Ox.png[/i][/QUOTE]

It even tells you what is wrong.

Soldato
Ok im actually a little confused. After I upgraded and decided to do a fresh USB install I used produkey to find my key since i couldn't find my Windows 7 box and disc.

I found the box just now and my original Windows 7 key is not the same as the one Produkey said. I tried activating using my original Win7 key but that fails too.

I have no idea which key i should be trying to activate.

Soldato
What a pain. It seems mine didn't upgrade but did a 100% fresh instapp. No traces of any previous os or files and I cant do anything on it.

Should I reinstall windows 8, do all the appropriate updates and try upgrade again?

Back
Top Bottom