Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
OP
Well I thought it was really good. I do agree with drunkenmaster that fans of the books will initially like it a lot more than non fans. The family thought it was good but was "a bit slow and not much happened". I think had I not known what I do I might have shared that criticism... perhaps it should have been a double bill to better introduce new people. Overall 9/10.... and lets not foget the boobies :eek: :D

Soldato
OP
Can we please stop hinting about future events please, we' ve done well so far :). Loving the show can't wait for the blu ray going to invite all my non fan non cool friends and watch it again all in one day.

Soldato
OP
Yeah but then were limiting the amount of opinions on the new episodes by dividing the group. I don't see why future spoilers are needed to discuss this show as it airs other than to spoil it for new viewers/readers.

Soldato
OP
Don't worry guys its all been pre-planned. The last two books should be a lot quicker to write as the complexity of where the story is and where the characters are has died down from AFFC and ADWD (where it became immensly complex and difficult to write).

Soldato
OP
I wish the Blu Ray would come out for Christmas but most likely it will be just before Season 2 starts next year. Seems so long to have to wait, however I'm going to have a Game of Thrones day and watch them all back to back with friends who missed out on watching the show as it aired.

EDIT: Oh and as a point of discussion what was everyones favorite episode?

I'd have to go with episode 8 "The Pointy End", the opening few minutes were especially tense and enjoyable. It was also the episode GRRM wrote and it just seemed spot on in every department.

Back
Top Bottom