Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
surely if that relates to the "combined forces" of the reach then it is banner men included... if most of them have switched sides then that is a formidable army for the Lannisters not the Tyrell's

My point was that as the combined force was so massive - yes having some split away significantly bolsters the Lannister forces - it still leave a considerable number on the side of the Tyrells - even with the confusion of allegiances they wouldn't likely be swept aside so easily - supposedly Highgarden is a vast triple walled citadel like place with a garrison that alone is almost the size of the forces of any of the other houses.

I'd forgotten the scene where some of the main Lords swore allegiance to the queen but still that only makes it a little more believable.

I feel quite sure that Bran will end up going to the Isle of Faces and meet with some more of the children of the Forrest, maybe swinging by
Greywater watch
When I was reading the books I wondered if Varys was deliberately fomenting chaos in Westeros to aid the Whitewalkers. The defining moment in Varys life is when a follower of the fire god cut off his bits and burnt them as an offering, at the time I imagined he might be trying to aid ice versus fire as vengeance.

If that were the case weakening Dany (whom I can't stand in the TV show) would work to that end.
He was destabilising Westeros to help young Griff

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom