Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. That was fantastic!

I saw your post so put that bit on again:

He definitely said gold

Lol yeah I had to Google it. It's definitely in KL. Does cercei now have to transport it to the iron bank or is it considered 'safe'.

If Dany was to hear whispers from varys that it needs to be transported safely and then the iron bank will support cercei than it will obviously be target.

Cercei may be in a difficult position now, now that the farmers crops have been burnt. Will that gold come into use to get food? Is there anyone to buy off. How much food to kings landing have?

Is there more foreshadowing to the Baratheon sigil in the intro as well as the stag on the sun ring?

I know Cersei is still technically a Baratheon Queen, but... still.

Well no one really looks to Cersei and believes she's a Baratheon, it should really be the lion depicting the the Red Keep in the Intro.

It's just in an intro that changes every season and even mid season, you'd think they could change that too, but they haven't.

I do enjoy the references/nods to previous events or conversations. There were a lot of throwbacks to Robert in that episode;

"They never tell ya how they all **** themselves. They don't put that part in the songs."

"Only a fool would meet the Dothraki in an open field."

"He came running at me, this dumb highborn lad, thinking he could end the rebellion with a single swing of his sword."

Also enjoyed Bran saying "Chaos is a ladder" to Littlefinger. Wonder if the latter will see it as a coincidence or something more sinister.

And when Brienne asked Arya who taught her to fight like that, she replies "No-one".

Good stuff.

Well no one really looks to Cersei and believes she's a Baratheon, it should really be the lion depicting the the Red Keep in the Intro.

It's just in an intro that changes every season and even mid season, you'd think they could change that too, but they haven't.

As I understand that is because she isn't. In the royal house the only people to have the royal name, in this case Baratheon, is children born in to the house. So as Cersei married in to the house she kept her Lannister name and Margaery (sp?) stayed a Tyrell. This doesn't apply to the other houses though hence Catelyn being Stark and Lysa being Arryn rather than being Tully.

It is interesting to note though that the keep still shows as Baratheon though. It has always struck me that the stag has remained on the title screen too since all known Baratheons are dead.

If Jaime is captured I wonder if Dany will make Tyrion decide what to do to him. She made a point in the episode that she believes he's purposely making her lose the war because they're his family, so I wonder if she will make him prove his loyalty to her.

I do enjoy the references/nods to previous events or conversations. There were a lot of throwbacks to Robert in that episode;

"They never tell ya how they all **** themselves. They don't put that part in the songs."

"Only a fool would meet the Dothraki in an open field."

"He came running at me, this dumb highborn lad, thinking he could end the rebellion with a single swing of his sword."

Also enjoyed Bran saying "Chaos is a ladder" to Littlefinger. Wonder if the latter will see it as a coincidence or something more sinister.

And when Brienne asked Arya who taught her to fight like that, she replies "No-one".

Good stuff.

Plus Arya and the guards harking back to season 1 when a similar thing happened.

Danny/Jon mirroring the same impasse that Jon had with Mance.

So Jamie got saved by being thrown into the water, how did it go from not being even a few feet deep to him sinking into the dark abyss a few meters out. Minor quibble but there's no way it was that deep so quickly.

I know it's possible but when they're flying over, the colour of the water tells you it's not that deep.

Then you don't know the ocean very well. We have a spot in Poole harbour which breaches every time the tide is out, but step off of it, and it's a 17m drop. Tide in, that sandbank is barely a meter below the surface.

Never going to get bored of this shot btw

tumblr_inline_ouaskx1Ifk1s1aztm_540.gif

What an episode, khaleesi is such a badass.

wonder what happens to the dragon? I'm sure I've seen a picture on the web of a white walker sat on a white dragon!

Back
Top Bottom