Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never going to get bored of this shot btw

tumblr_inline_ouaskx1Ifk1s1aztm_540.gif

Brilliant!

What an episode, khaleesi is such a badass.

wonder what happens to the dragon? I'm sure I've seen a picture on the web of a white walker sat on a white dragon!

It's unlikely to be Drogon. One of the dragons may perish in the battle and be brought back undead by the Night King though. Another theory is that the Horn of Winter which supposedly "Woke the Giants from the Earth" could be used to bring down the wall, releasing an Ice Dragon that was frozen in the wall itself.

They're going to need a whole battery of ballistas to take down the dragons because, as Bronn ably demonstrated, you only get a shot or two and then you're screwed.

The travel thing is getting stupid. We're just going from one exciting thing to another. There's no sense of anyone having to take time to travel to get anywhere.

I hope the dragon survives

A dragon is bound to get it. She has become very arrogant. Hope the walkers win tbh.

They're going to need a whole battery of ballistas to take down the dragons because, as Bronn ably demonstrated, you only get a shot or two and then you're screwed.

The travel thing is getting stupid. We're just going from one exciting thing to another. There's no sense of anyone having to take time to travel to get anywhere.

Probably for the best. Would take another 7 seasons. It needs to end.

What what an episode, not felt that tense watching GOT since battle of the B's . Even more so this episode with so many characters on screen in the same battle. I think Tyrion summed up the perfect response as a viewer.

Watching next weeks teaser, answers one of the main questions of the ending of the battle.

Also Episode 4 abridged: http://imgur.com/a/TWGgF

I do wonder if the teaser scene with the dragon bearing down on Jon is exactly what everyone thinks it is before it denies Dany an order.

It's not about taking time to travel, darn you guys are relentless, they robbed the story off three episodes in this season ( and four next season ), half the **** on the screen doesn't make sense in terms of cause and effect, one second they can't get 5 miles off the island without enemies knowing their exact GPS position, the next second hordes and dragons ride across half the country without anybody spotting them, armies and fleets magically beam up all over the place, every action becomes a success based on luck and serendipity, plot holes pile up like bodies around Jon Snow during Battle of Barstewards, but oh my god - there be dragons in this episode - yay, let's stand on our hands and clap with feet in glee and don't anyone dare to criticise the plot going ridiculous and infantile...

Good plot delivery doesn't exclude nice action scenes. There is no excuse for shoddy scripting and lazy plot devices in a 100 million a season show. End of.

Was it dickon or bronn saved jamie at the end?

Because whoever it was, could have swung left, sacrificed jamie and killed dany... plot twist :)

Back
Top Bottom