Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm completely blocking out everything being written in this thread, however I just wanted to say that I can't wait to watch this this evening :(

5 o'clock can't come quick enough!

well she read that the first marriage was annulled, she didn't read that the second marriage took place - though it seems likely

Actually, she did.
"He issued an annullment for prince Rhaegar and remarried him to someone else at the same time in a secret ceremony in dorne".

So...clearly not all 7 of the Magnificent Seven/Seven Samurai who have gone north of the wall will survive, so who are we thinking will cop it? My money is on Davos, Beric and Thoros

Davos isn't going north of the wall: "I'm not much of a fighter"

the other two are quite possible though, though you probably need Thoros to die first if you want to kill Beric...

Actually, she did.
"He issued an annullment for prince Rhaegar and remarried him to someone else at the same time in a secret ceremony in dorne".

yeah you're right

Yeah sorry, I just wasn't paying full attention. Bloody 2am showing!
Haha no worries! It is hard to follow at times.

See, I do pay attention to the little things after all :p

Although I confess I complete fresh-aired (edit - by that I actually mean 'forgot') that Dickon and Sam were related (brothers) even though that was made really, really obvious last series :o

Last edited:
It'll be interesting to see how Dany reacts to that news. She's always claimed she wanted the throne because she was the rightful heir, not because she desired power. If they try getting Jon on the throne will she accept it, or try a take it for herself.

It'll be interesting to see how Dany reacts to that news. She's always claimed she wanted the throne because she was the rightful heir, not because she desired power. If they try getting Jon on the throne will she accept it, or try a take it for herself.

The time they finish fighting in the north will they even have an army left to take the throne with?

On another note, Dany can't have kids and I don't know how being resurrected from the dead affects sperm production in Jon's case.
Any union between the two can produce no heirs.

Is there any future for Targ line beyond them, outside of magic saving the day?

So...clearly not all 7 of the Magnificent Seven/Seven Samurai who have gone north of the wall will survive, so who are we thinking will cop it? My money is on Davos, Beric and Thoros

My money is on all of them copping it other than John with him being saved by his uncle.

On another note, Dany can't have kids and I don't know how being resurrected from the dead affects sperm production in Jon's case.
Any union between the two can produce no heirs.

Is there any future for Targ line beyond them, outside of magic saving the day?

She couldn't have kids

the rumour going around is.........

Dany swoops in to help with her 3 dragons, but one of them get taken down......... and then risen from the dead....

Back
Top Bottom