Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also regarding her own heirs, in the books the witch says she can't have any kids until xyz prophetic stuff, not that she can never have kids ever again. If Jon Snow can survive death I'm sure reactivating a uterus isn't beyond the realms of possibility. :D

While slightly vague, that xyz prophetic stuff basically translated as never.
I did say outside of magic saving the day, so yeah, who knows what could happen.

As it stands, she isn't capable of having kids, unless I missed something that someone could kindly point out.

Last edited:
I don't like this bit either. He somehow fires the weapon on his own, then pushes jamie off a moving horse. They then both hold their breath all the way downstream. Plot I guess.

Some may presume it to be BBC level of script writing or cheapest of plot 'conveniences' but it's a little known fact that Bronn can run like Usain Bolt, jump like Magic Jordan, swim like Phelps and hold his breath for 5 plus minutes. He represented Barrowlands in "Pull your lord away from dragon's breath" triathlon at Westeros Olympics of 290 AC.

See, now this talk of Houses has me curious. I'm not heavily into the written lore from the books, but presumably there is a House Clegane, do they have lands/castle and are the Mountain and the Hound the only two surviving "heirs" (if we can consider the Mountain to be living).

Indeed there is a House Clegane, residing in tower known as Clegane Hall, in the mountains just east of Casterly Rock. Sandor and Gregor's grandfather was training hunting dogs for house Lannister and saved his lord's life during lion hunt for which he received title and land. Yes, they are the last remaining heirs. Their father died after Baratheon took the throne and from what I remember from books, Gregor and Sandon only had a sister and she died when they were young.

First in line to the throne. The only living son of the eldest son (of the mad king). However... as it happens only three people in the whole universe could pet the dragons... Danny, Jon and...
I don't think anyone else has actually touched them have they? We saw Tyrion approach them but didn't actually see any contact as far as I remember

So Jon is a true Targaryen by name as well as blood!

Also Drogon <3 Jon

Yes sam missed that didn't he.
No doubt it will be remembered at a point of..... ohhhhh btw you are not just king or the north, you are in fact king of the seven kingdoms.
Never thought Rheagar would be smart enough to make sure it was legitimate, wonder if Bran knows this as well.

i think cersei will get wind that jaime is not on the same wavelength as her and she will have him killed before he kills her and then greyjoy is announced as the father after a swift wedding

Clarify what you mean.. I hope you aren't suggesting something from the books?

I will clarify although be aware while this spoiler contains no actual spoilers, just being aware of the contents might make you want to avoid reading any 'what do you think's going to happen' type conversion.

The draft shooting scripts for the entire season, whilst not leaked directly, were summarised or had excerpts described by several individuals online over a year ago. You now have a lot of people online who like to pass off stuff from these leaks claiming it's their own theory or prediction whilst denying they've ever heard or set eyes on said material, which is already bad enough, but then made worse by the fact that other aware people then call them out on it, thus indirectly spoiling stuff for others because you now know their 'guess' is in fact what happens.

I don't like this bit either. He somehow fires the weapon on his own, then pushes Jamie off a moving horse. They then both hold their breath all the way downstream. Plot I guess.

I know first invention of its kind and he handles it like a pro. I overlooked it at first thinking maybe they'd trained him before hand, but then he argued with Jamie and told him to do it, so no. The last and first scene of EP4/5 is utter trash. Couldn't have Qyburn saving them in his submarine? It's about as realistic.

To be fair, there's flames and quite a lot of smoke....

...Miles away from where they fell in.

And who mentioned the dead army on here? Taking forever to reach the wall etc compared to everyone else. I was going to agree but just thought maybe they're moving with the Winter?

Back
Top Bottom