Wladimir Klitschko V David Haye....it's on!!

Soldato
Emmanuel Steward (Klitschko's trainer) has gone on to say,

David is as quick as Sugar Ray Leonard and hits as hard as Mike Tyson. We respect him more than any of Wladimir’s previous opponents.

So, while I always have confidence in my fighters, this time I also have anxieties. David also has the mindset of a champion. Fighters are made inside themselves. He has the arrogance and belief of a winner.

Nice write up from the most respected man in boxing !!!! And Wlad's trainer.. yikes for Klitty.

I'm so excited about this fight, I even had a dream about it the other night !!! It was Haye celebrating !

Last edited:
Caporegime
Emmanuel Steward (Klitschko's trainer) has gone on to say,

David is as quick as Sugar Ray Leonard and hits as hard as Mike Tyson. We respect him more than any of Wladimir’s previous opponents.

So, while I always have confidence in my fighters, this time I also have anxieties. David also has the mindset of a champion. Fighters are made inside themselves. He has the arrogance and belief of a winner.

Nice write up from the most respected man in boxing !!!! And Wlad's trainer.. yikes for Klitty.

I'm so excited about this fight, I even had a dream about it the other night !!! It was Haye celebrating !

Probably just trying to feed Haye's ego and make him overconfident going into the fight.

Soldato
I like the klitschko's, they're classy guys, but the way they've been winning be default in a horrible division is just bad for boxing.

Haye is acting like a knob, but I want him to win.

Caporegime
I like the klitschko's, they're classy guys, but the way they've been winning be default in a horrible division is just bad for boxing.

Haye is acting like a knob, but I want him to win.

you cant exactly blame the klitschko's for there being zero real opposition now can you? without them it would be a lot worse.

Permabanned
OMG that face off. Haye is an ********. Haye is going to get battered hopefully. Haye is going to get knocked out in the 8th round. It's my prediction and I've got money on it.

Last edited:
Soldato
As for the klitschko's not paying their dues don't be silly. They have fought anyone who has been a contender what else can you ask.
I'm not saying they've dodged people, it's just that (in my opinion) they are only slightly less horrible than the rest of the heavyweight division. If the heavyweight division had any talent whatsoever, we never would have heard of the Klitschko's, as they'd be sparring partners and nothing more.

Associate
I'm not saying they've dodged people, it's just that (in my opinion) they are only slightly less horrible than the rest of the heavyweight division. If the heavyweight division had any talent whatsoever, we never would have heard of the Klitschko's, as they'd be sparring partners and nothing more.

So are you saying that Lennox didn't have any talent, or are you saying that Vitali Lewis was a sparring session?

I think people are forgetting that when a Klitschko got in the ring with a first ballot HoFer, we had the last great fight of the heavyweight division.

Back
Top Bottom