Wladimir Klitschko V David Haye....it's on!!

Soldato
So are you saying that Lennox didn't have any talent, or are you saying that Vitali Lewis was a sparring session?
An aging, way past his prime, out of shape and totally disinterested Lewis was a match for Vitali - that pretty much says it all. 2 such mediocre fighters as the Klitschko's don't deserve to be heavyweight champions - they got very lucky.

Permabanned
An aging, way past his prime, out of shape and totally disinterested Lewis was a match for Vitali - that pretty much says it all. 2 such mediocre fighters as the Klitschko's don't deserve to be heavyweight champions - they got very lucky.

So what is Vladimir beats David? Is he still undeserving? Because other than his brother he has beaten all competition.

Associate

So it's the former then. You are actually saying that Lewis in 2001 did not have "any talent whatsoever". I believe you put emphasis on the any too.

Soldato
So it's the former then. You are actually saying that Lewis in 2001 did not have "any talent whatsoever". I believe you put emphasis on the any too.
What I'm saying is very clear, and it's nothing even remotely like that.

FYI, it is possible to start posts with words other than "so".

Associate
What I'm saying is very clear, and it's nothing even remotely like that.

It is exactly what you said:

If the heavyweight division had any talent whatsoever, we never would have heard of the Klitschko's, as they'd be sparring partners and nothing more.

But Vitali first became widely known because of his fight with Lewis. So either you think that the Lewis that Vitali fought had literally no talent whatsoever at that stage in his career or you think that Vitali was effectively a sparring partner in that fight.

FYI, it is possible to start posts with words other than "so".

Really? Two posts out of about 20 in this thread and you think that this is worthy of comment? Just FYI, it's also possible to have a quick think about something before posting. I'm not exactly the only person to call you out on your ridiculous appraisal of the Klits careers.

Soldato
But Vitali first became widely known because of his fight with Lewis. So either you think that the Lewis that Vitali fought had literally no talent whatsoever at that stage in his career or you think that Vitali was effectively a sparring partner in that fight.
An aging, way past his prime, out of shape and totally disinterested Lewis was a match for Vitali - that pretty much says it all.

Permabanned
Lol @ 'the closest opponent to David Haye is Corrie Sanders'.

Boxing does indeed seem to attract the most retarded armchair experts known to man. I don't know why people can't be bothered to actually learn and understand what they are talking about rather than just repeat what every 2bit journo writes. This is why sports like these get such a bad reputation, there are too many people in the sport who fail to realise that the best are always the most intelligent and probably are the sort of people who took the mick out of clever people at school - 'coaches' like Jim McDonnell are a perfect example of these sort of people.

Honestly if Haye and his team think the same way as some of what is written here he has absolutely no hope in hell of beating either Klitschko. Unfortunately for Klitschko though it is going to be the first time he faces someone who knows that the crap that gets written about them is just that - absolute crap.

Soldato
Lol @ 'the closest opponent to David Haye is Corrie Sanders'.

Boxing does indeed seem to attract the most retarded armchair experts known to man. I don't know why people can't be bothered to actually learn and understand what they are talking about rather than just repeat what every 2bit journo writes. This is why sports like these get such a bad reputation, there are too many people in the sport who fail to realise that the best are always the most intelligent and probably are the sort of people who took the mick out of clever people at school - 'coaches' like Jim McDonnell are a perfect example of these sort of people.

Honestly if Haye and his team think the same way as some of what is written here he has absolutely no hope in hell of beating either Klitschko. Unfortunately for Klitschko though it is going to be the first time he faces someone who knows that the crap that gets written about them is just that - absolute crap.
I'm glad we cleared that up.

Permabanned
Well from your deluded posts one could easily be mistaken to believe that all Haye has to do is walk over to the other side of the ring, throw 2 or 3 punches and both Klitschkos would fall over on the same night.

Soldato
Hi guys does anybody know what time the fight actually starts? The box office show starts at 8pm. I wont be getting back home till after 10pm. Dont want to order it then miss it!

Caporegime
Even though all the talk is for show I still think David Haye could have been a bit more classy about it. Klitschko is a man who commands respect, not only does he speak five languages and have a Ph.D, but he also holds the The Ring, WBO, IBF and IBO titles. He's a hugely successful fighter, and a very intelligent man, yet Haye is treating him with massive disrespect. I'm sure the fight would still have been massive at the box office if Haye went about it with a bit more class. I don't think I could take it if David Haye actually wins.

Permabanned
Haye and Booth are apparantly trying to kick up a stink about the ref now. Don't be suprised if this fight suddenly isn't a unification anymore like last time Klitschko fought and beat the WBA champion. Sauerland and Don King seemingly will do anything to stop Klitschko getting the WBA title.

Back
Top Bottom