Wladimir Klitschko V David Haye....it's on!!

Soldato
I'm sure it's going to be a very close fight, but I'm definitely rooting for Wlad. Haye's personality really grinds on me, and the fact he can't even coherently put his sentences together when trying to sound like a big hard man is just cringe worthy to say the least!

When 'trying' to sound like a big hard man ??

He is a big hard man you fool, he's not trying to sound like one.. He is one... He's the heavyweight champion of the world..

I have nothing but respect to him. He's bringing back a bit of excitement to a dull division. SO WHAT if most of his antics are for show. Part and parcel of boxing.

Soldato
I think Haye has a great chance and will give either Klitschko a test like they haven't experienced for years.

Plus, I'm behind David all the way, as I am with all our fighters, no matter what their pre-fight antics are. A lot of the all time greats had big mouths and nobody seemed to have a problem with this and I think it's time we get behind them, instead of wishing them a defeat.

Suspended
When 'trying' to sound like a big hard man ??

He is a big hard man you fool, he's not trying to sound like one.. He is one... He's the heavyweight champion of the world..

I have nothing but respect to him. He's bringing back a bit of excitement to a dull division. SO WHAT if most of his antics are for show. Part and parcel of boxing.

LMAO - Class post! :D

Man of Honour
Haye cant stand the fella Wlad all the way ,wipe that stupid smerk off his face

What happened to all the proper heavyweights

Heavyweight has been fairly dull for the last 30 years except for Tyson and a few others.

As much as I would love to see the talent of the Ali / Frazier / Foreman / Holmes era return, I doubt we will see such a mix of world class fighters in the same generation for a long time if indeed ever.

Associate
That seems like a crazy suggestion to me. Right now, they are the two best in the division by a country mile. Take them out and you are basically left with a load of fatties and journeymen. The Klits arent the dark cloud here, it's the rest of the division that is the big problem.

Soldato
That seems like a crazy suggestion to me. Right now, they are the two best in the division by a country mile. Take them out and you are basically left with a load of fatties and journeymen. The Klits arent the dark cloud here, it's the rest of the division that is the big problem.

Come the 2nd July Wladimir Klitschko will have lost all his 3 belts to a:

Quicker/faster/more determined /harder hitting fighter thats is David Haye.

yes WK is a good fighter,but he has never ever boxed an opponent as good and as fast as DH and may i remind all you David Haye doubters W Klitschko has been knocked down 10 times in his career to slower/less worthy Opponents.

How about all you David Haye haters get behind the most exciting heavyweight fighter the UK has had since Lennox Lewis.

I for one will be a very proud Englishman on June 2nd and will cheering on David Haye when he becomes the Undisputed Champion

Last edited:
Permabanned
Come the 2nd July Wladimir Klitschko will have lost all his 3 belts to a:

Quicker/faster/more determined /harder hitting fighter thats is David Haye.

yes WK is a good fighter,but he has never ever boxed an opponent as good and as fast as DH and may i remind all you David Haye doubters W Klitschko has been knocked down 10 times in his career to slower/less worthy Opponents.

How about all you David Haye haters get behind the most exciting heavyweight fighter the UK has had since Lennox Lewis.

I for one will be a very proud Englishman on June 2nd and will cheering on David Haye when he becomes the Undisputed Champion
David Haye is no way on earth harder hitting than Wladimir Klitschko. This is a classic case of 'you only see what your eyes want you to see'.

Permabanned
What they actually mean is that they might get some Americans with titles, or black fighters, - then of course it will once again be a golden era. After all bums swinging wild at eachother fighting at the same standard do give better action for the average beered up clueless spectator than watching someone systematically give his opponent brain damage for 10 rounds before knocking him out, without losing a round.

The only reason the Klits are 'bums' is because they are from the USSR, can't speak english, are white, and have a 'boring' style.

Remember, if Wladimir Klitschko had his brothers chin, he would be practically be unbeatable. David Haye's chances rest on landing 2-3 punches and getting him wobbly, he knows that and everyone here knows that. Perhaps people should take that into perspective, that he is going into a boxing match knowing that if he can land 2-3 punches he might win. What does that tell you about Wladimir's boxing ability?

If Wladimir had a chin, he wouldn't stand a chance, and nor would anyone.

Soldato
The only reason the Klits are 'bums' is because they are from the USSR, can't speak english, are white, and have a 'boring' style.
No, they're bums because they're not very good - they just look good in comparison to the rest of the heavyweight division. If they'd been around 20 years ago they'd be little more than sparring partners.

Soldato

If Wladimir had a chin, he wouldn't stand a chance, and nor would anyone.

Last interview I saw he could speak perfect English :confused:

Wlad doesn't have a chin and neither does mr.haye so for me it seems like the more adventurous I.e one Whois willing to throw a punch has the best chnace of winning.

Who do you you think has the best chance of winning?

Permabanned
No, they're bums because they're not very good - they just look good in comparison to the rest of the heavyweight division. If they'd been around 20 years ago they'd be little more than sparring partners.
It doesn't matter who they knock out, what they do, how good they are, they will never ever get accepted by the American media while they still look, act, talk, and are Russian.

hahahahah at thinking they would be just sparring partners 20 years ago. Boxing wasn't even a professional sport globally 20 years ago. It still isn't. Are you even aware of how hard it is to turn pro in Russia? You either defect to Germany or you can't. Professional boxing barely existed outside of the US and to an extent still doesn't. I wonder what will happen if China ever gets a heavyweight champion of the world.

The Klits won't get any credit in the media. But the people actually in the boxing world who are objective more than understand how good they are (or were in Vitali's case), and you can bet your life that Haye understands it as well. He is going into the fight knowing that he is going to have to fight the fight of his life to land a few punches, and the only reason that is good enough is because Wladimir has no chin. If he had one like his brother he would be practically unbeatable.

But I take it considering they are both absolute bums who have no skill, if Haye beats them he should get no credit for it.

We can guarantee that if the Wladimir beats Haye though, Haye will just be classed as another small 'bum' that he hand picked, that we can be 100% sure of. He was just a blown up cruiser, he was too small for a heavyweight - despite being bigger than Ali or Liston or Tyson or any other nostalgic boxer people bring up. Wladimir will get no credit for winning this fight, really it is a lose-lose situation for him.

Permabanned
Last interview I saw he could speak perfect English :confused:

Wlad doesn't have a chin and neither does mr.haye so for me it seems like the more adventurous I.e one Whois willing to throw a punch has the best chnace of winning.

Who do you you think has the best chance of winning?
Yeah they can speak conversational english now, 15 years after they turned professional. They can't go round trash talking in their worst language though. They still needed a translator up until about 2003.

It is a 50/50 fight precisely because Wladimir has no chin, although he probably is the favourite as he can win on points if he does 800 jabs and nothing else, which he might very well do as he doesn't care about anything other than winning.

I would wait for the retard betting to start messing with the odds before you placed a bet on Wladimir, which will happen as it is painfully obvious how underestimated his abilities are.

Soldato
It doesn't matter who they knock out, what they do, how good they are, they will never ever get accepted by the American media while they still look, act, talk, and are Russian.
I wish I had £1 for everytime I've heard this.
hahahahah at thinking they would be just sparring partners 20 years ago. Boxing wasn't even a professional sport globally 20 years ago.
Stopped reading here.

Permabanned
hmm perhaps you would like to describe the avenues a good amatuer (of which there were plenty) could turn professional in the USSR? Perhaps you would like to describe them now even now...

You either move to Germany or you can't. End of. Professional boxing did not exist. Professional boxing was not a global sport in any shape or form, and it still barely is. Just take a look at the heavyweights from European countries right now. Povetkin, Helenius, Boystov, Klitschko, Adamek. None of them are from Germany, but they all had to move to Germany to start pro careers

As an aside Vitali will fight Adamek in September in Poland in front of 60.000 people too. Neither of them speak English, so I expect it to be classified as a bumfest and no one will care. So when people use the fact that title fights dont get fought in Las Vegas or New York it is a bit ignorant, especially when you sell out entire football stadiums and make more money in Europe. If they were black and american and spoke trash talk english, we know the same numbers would happen in the USA though.

Back
Top Bottom