Wonder Woman 2

Man of Honour
So this is how broken 2020 has made people :D

I have to ask though, are you watching by choice and is it for pleasure (Gadot) or pain (every single other thing on screen :D)

Sit down, switch off brain, enjoy.
I don't look too deep into films looking at all the little mistakes like some people do, this film also had the advantage of having two fit birds in it.

Soldato
The first half of this film is pretty good...the second half is just embarrassing.
This also has some of THE worst cgi I have seen in a long time.

I dont think there was a single likeable character in this film.

Soldato
Oh dear, what a terrible film.

From the simply bizarre plot and awful CGI to the rubbish acting, I can't think of a single element of this film that I enjoyed.

Still surprised that I sat through the whole thing! (or I assume I will, this is written during the weird fight scene with a random cat!)

Hands down the worst super hero movie I've ever watched!

Last edited:
Soldato
Dirge of a film.

Woke crap - women are strong, women say no to the privileged, white man. White men = bad sexual harrasers.

CGI was terrible and aside from the opening, it took nearly an hour to see WW.

Loved the invisible jet, but when the **** did WW fly?

And the main plot? Wishes? Fricking wishes?!

More like a Doctor Who episode than a Hollywood blockbuster.

Soldato
Not a patch on the first one, almost wanted to stop watching after the intro 15 minutes as it felt like the target audience was for 5 year olds, it did get better but not much, CGI was pretty poor too along with the acting but given the script I can't say I'm surprised

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I dont get how DC can keep messing up so badly. Surely the comics over the years offer up some better plots than this p poor writing.

To be fair Snyder oversaw the first one as a means to introduce WW into the DC Cinematic universe. The whole line of DC movies was following his "vision" so he ensured Patty got it right to fit nicely into the line of movies they have lined up.

Unfortunately WB biggest mistake is, instead of sticking to a plan which they were already committed as well as the abrupt absence of Snyder (personal tragedy) WB executives decided to intervene before JLA could finish. Hence why they brought in Joss Whedon in their crazed attempt to catch up and make it like Marvel. There was never any real intention to make follow ups so this time around Patty had free reign to do what she liked and this is the mess she came up with. It may suggest first time around she got lucky and had a lot of help.

Producers hold the power and tend to force how movies are made. Kathleen Kennedy is the perfect example with the Disney Star Wars franchise.

Snyder's JLA version will be released in March and there is a good chance its going to miles better the bastardize version Joss Whedon came up with. WW will appear much better than anything in WW84 and most of it was shot ages ago. They had a good thing going with Alfecks Batman tbh and they flushed that down the toilet too with Henry Cavill.

Last edited:
Soldato
When Steve left the poor dudes body, did that guys consciousness just come back to being int the middle of that street with a riot going on?
I could write an essay on ever terrible plot point in this.
Shame I seen Kermode give this 4 out of 5 stars, always liked his reviews, can't see the point of reviewers in films or games anymore, they all seem to be paid shills.
God more thinking.
What was with the two times about getting people out of there countries?
First the middle east part he goes to, then the Irish man in an English Chippy, WTF was going on with that?
In the frist movie her mom was bat crazy about her training and learning to fight in anyway, but in this one she a young kid for some reason in a warrior race?
In the rest of the film or for most poeple they have to say there wish out loud, but WW doesnt, it jst somehow reads her mind.

Last edited:
Soldato
To be fair Snyder oversaw the first one as a means to introduce WW into the DC Cinematic universe. The whole line of DC movies was following his "vision" so he ensured Patty got it right to fit nicely into the line of movies they have lined up.

Unfortunately WB biggest mistake is, instead of sticking to a plan which they were already committed as well as the abrupt absence of Snyder (personal tragedy) WB executives decided to intervene before JLA could finish. Hence why they brought in Joss Whedon in their crazed attempt to catch up and make it like Marvel. There was never any real intention to make follow ups so this time around Patty had free reign to do what she liked and this is the mess she came up with. It may suggest first time around she got lucky and had a lot of help.

Producers hold the power and tend to force how movies are made. Kathleen Kennedy is the perfect example with the Disney Star Wars franchise.

Snyder's JLA version will be released in March and there is a good chance its going to miles better the bastardize version Joss Whedon came up with. WW will appear much better than anything in WW84 and most of it was shot ages ago. They had a good thing going with Alfecks Batman tbh and they flushed that down the toilet too with Henry Cavill.

Best thing they did in DvS was have WW in that towards the end as it really showed off the fact she coudl stand toe to toe and fight and be as strong nearly as Superman, setting her up to be a powerful part of the universe and not some T&A.

Soldato
Shame I seen Kermode give this 4 out of 5 stars, always liked his reviews, can't see the point of reviewers in films or games anymore, they all seem to be paid shills.

And they're probably also very wary of being shouted down, labelled as misogynistic and 'cancelled' by the usual mob of screaming ******** on social media for daring to criticise a movie that is directed by a woman. Ergo, it gets good reviews, the studio pats itself on the back and hand the reigns of a another WW movie to the same director.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
And they're probably also very wary of being shouted down, labelled as misogynistic and 'cancelled' by the usual mob of screaming ******** on social media for daring to criticise a movie that is directed by a woman. Ergo, it gets good reviews, the studio pats itself on the back and hand the reigns of a another WW movie to the same director.

Can you imagine she is doing a SW TV series next. Wonder what direction and approach she will take. Doesn't fill you with confidence.

Back
Top Bottom