World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

"I see that the order is having an internal part shortage which is in progress and will be fulfilled as soon as possible, due to that, unfortunately it would not ship today, but I will go ahead and escalate this to the internal team to get your order shipped as soon as possible."

I used one of those 20% codes.

See what happens I guess.

Yep, got my discount via work using Dell advantage. Discount code sent says 23% off Alienware monitors with no mention of this one being excluded.
My order too is on confirmed waiting to go to production with delivery still stating tomorrow.

Will see what tomorrow brings!

I see that the order is having an internal part shortage which is in progress and will be fulfilled as soon as possible, due to that, unfortunately it would not ship today, but I will go ahead and escalate this to the internal team to get your order shipped as soon as possible.
This is exactly what they said to me

Starting to expect a cancellation at this point. It's taking way too long to go through to production.

It's pretty normal for stuff to sit on confirmed for a long time with Dell. Then once they have stock it will progress to production.

Got a reply and they are saying my order is on hold due to shortage and the order should be shipped in the next 24/48 hours and should be with me by Monday at the earliest. I am fine with that as they agreed to a 5% reduction brining my order to £804 or £792 which I am hooping works as both my codes would have added to 28% making the price £792. If then my cash back tracks I am golden.

It's pretty normal for stuff to sit on confirmed for a long time with Dell. Then once they have stock it will progress to production.

Yeah, I expect mine to be sitting there for a week longer at least. That's fine - as long as they don't cancel it, as I really like the price. :)

Where are people contacting dell to get information/discounts etc? Live chat, email or phone?

Got a reply and they are saying my order is on hold due to shortage and the order should be shipped in the next 24/48 hours and should be with me by Monday at the earliest. I am fine with that as they agreed to a 5% reduction brining my order to £804 or £792 which I am hooping works as both my codes would have added to 28% making the price £792. If then my cash back tracks I am golden.

I can also see 5% extra discount code on my Dell Advantage panel, though that one claims it doesn't apply to monitors at all and the 5% extra offer expires tomorrow. Hopefully they won't suddenly decide to not honour it "because that promotion already expired" by the time they actually send the stuff.

I've just emailed the Dell rep to see if I get the same story as mine is still the same as yesterday (i.e. status confirmed).

Little worried about the damage pics in this thread to the boxes but as long as the monitor is ok i'm happy.

Used a company perkz discount code as well - 15% off. Then some cashback via Top Cashback 8% as well. Hope that doesn't sting my current orders delivery date.

I've just emailed the Dell rep to see if I get the same story as mine is still the same as yesterday (i.e. status confirmed).

Little worried about the damage pics in this thread to the boxes but as long as the monitor is ok i'm happy.

Used a company perkz discount code as well - 15% off. Then some cashback via Top Cashback 8% as well. Hope that doesn't sting my current orders delivery date.

Let me know how they respond.

Debating if to send now and act sooner or just wait till delivery of my first order.....

Just order the Alienware AW3423DW, at £1099 all the discounts codes don't work but it's stii a good price.

That confirms what the Dell rep told me about discount codes then - none should in theory work on this monitor and they messed up, then fixed it just now. What is your ETA shown?

Let me know what they say. Weird the lack of consistency.

That confirms what the Dell rep told me about discount codes then - none should in theory work on this monitor and they messed up, then fixed it just now. What is your ETA shown?

Said July 28th , but don't mind give's chance to see some youtube reviews, and info from you guys.
Order confirmed expected to arrive 28/07/2022 on the email just got from Dell.

Hate Samsung would pay £200 more anytime for the Alienware version, and want GSync Ultimate far superior cooler looking monitor lol.

Too many horror stories with Samsung monitors, make great mobiles though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom