World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Soldato
Any discounts working at the minute on these or do you think any possibility of being a black Friday deal, I can get 5% code sorted just itchy trigger finger at the minute

I think they killed the code stacking. So just whatever you can get. 5% as good as it gets ATM I think.

Permabanned
LG will supposedely be bringing 27" and 32" oled monitors to the market in 2023. 27" panels may already be in productiong :)
Awesome!
I’ll buy the 27” day one.

Mobster
Soldato
Really struggling here would love some help with my AW3423DW. So essentially ive only tried two games at the moment. 1st one is diablo immortal. So on my previous Dell 34UW, I wouldnt have black bars at the side, it would be full screen. On this new monitor I have the bars and I cant get rid of them. 2. Cyberpunk 2077's settings show hdr, but there's no hdr selection for me to enable

Associate
Really struggling here would love some help with my AW3423DW. So essentially ive only tried two games at the moment. 1st one is diablo immortal. So on my previous Dell 34UW, I wouldnt have black bars at the side, it would be full screen. On this new monitor I have the bars and I cant get rid of them. 2. Cyberpunk 2077's settings show hdr, but there's no hdr selection for me to enable
2) You have HDR enabled in windows right? Windows+ALT+B
Have to enable HDR before you load up game aswell

Last edited:
Soldato
OP

Ahh that's interesting, I came from 16:9 to the Aw34 but I can confirm that diablo immortal plays in 16:9 on my aw34 as well, it has black bars on the sides

Soldato

Ahh that's interesting, I came from 16:9 to the Aw34 but I can confirm that diablo immortal plays in 16:9 on my aw34 as well, it has black bars on the sides

I thought that is in the NVIDIA Control Panel settings for the monitor. Adjust Dsektop Size and Position and tick Full-Screen.

When you introduce a new monitor it assumes the default - which is black bars.

Last edited:
Soldato
Blue light/student/employee advantage should be higher than that if you know someone eligible who can give you a code

I have all those. It's just 5% ATM.

Sheesh, no idea, somewhere in this HUGE thread. There seem to be two dates being thrown around and one of them is the 22nd - three days before the Dell Black Friday sale.

Oh yes found it, it was one person who claimed you could pre order (hint, you can't) and never responded when someone said it wasn't on Dell's website.

Last edited:
Associate
My bad. I thought we were talking about Dell and I don't think you can on there.

It's a bit strange that it's up on Amazon before Dell anyway to be honest :p
I'm hoping for a ~£900 price for the original model with Dell on Black Friday, but that'd make this new model a tough sell in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom