World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

This is a one of a kind monitor, my only main concern with this monitor is that it being G-Sync ultimate. Granted I have a Nvidia card, but what if I wanted to get a Intel or AMD card in the future? I'll be locked out of Gsync.

This is a one of a kind monitor, my only main concern with this monitor is that it being G-Sync ultimate. Granted I have a Nvidia card, but what if I wanted to get a Intel or AMD card in the future? I'll be locked out of Gsync.
Freesync works on G-Scync ultimate monitors as well. I have acer X35 and it's compatible with Freesync.

^^

"No! You must hate 21.9 like I do and shun it as I do!" :mad:

;) :p

Given you have been posting the "exact" same thing multiple times in a few threads now i.e. "crap vertical res.", "awful AR", "I'll stick with my cx" etc. it's hard not to believe it isn't you :p If not, then she/he must be your twin then :p ;)

But seriously we get it loud and clear, you don't like 21.9, you don't need to continually tell us :)

Anyway back on topic, reddit update:

That has been pretty much the only downside of oled, on 5% grey slides it was quite noticeable, I got lucky with my 55" e7 but it certainly wasn't 100% free of vertical banding.

Well we all have the right to our choices, But quoting some guy from Another forum and says - hey LOOK HEEEEERE - it 's him/her yada yada and more BS!
Thats just a dickmove, and should never ever been done!

Pathetic and grasping for straws!!

Seems like a good amount of Americans will be getting theirs this week or next so should be plenty of confirmations and further thoughts coming in soon. So far, for my needs/wants, there's not a single reason to not get this monitor, only thing left would be the gsync module fan and even then, it would have to be louder than my main pc to really put me of...

Well we all have the right to our choices, But quoting some guy from Another forum and says - hey LOOK HEEEEERE - it 's him/her yada yada and more BS!
Thats just a dickmove, and should never ever been done!

Has anyone said you don't have a right to choice? If anything, we could say, you and esat want to take the 21.9 fans choice away ;) i.e.

"No! You must hate 21.9 like I do and shun it as I do!"

Not sure why you are making a big deal of it.... I think most people would agree that your posts are extremely similar in tone/wording... Even if it isn't you.... based on your posts here, your opinion is still the exact same as his/her i.e. "crap 21.9, awful vert space" etc. so does it matter if it's not you? Nope so move on :) And even if it is you, does it really matter? Nope so move on :)

Last edited:

Can confirm, my 6900XT worked great with a 38" Alienware recently and indistinguishable from the 3080 it replaced.

What the hell are you up to. That was a disgusting move. And who the hell is that guy, you says it's me!
It's definetly not me!

You really gone over the line here buddy. Damn shame to see you act like this!

That's strange. This guy on Reddit has a CX55 and a PG279Q just like you do, changed his mind daily recently like you did and uses the same paragraph structure as you.

I could tell Nexus was just being humourous in a ****post kind of way and assumed you'd see that too. But seeing as you've doubled down you need calling out on the fibbing ya big fibber. :p

I really dont see a point of people not interested in this monitor, but still writing here.
Please stop showing your fallacy.

I really dont see a point of people not interested in this monitor, but still writing here.
Please stop showing your fallacy.

Yeah, it really is bizarre. It literally says "ultrawide" in the thread title, so its pretty obvious that if you dont like ultrawide (which is fair enough), then even if this was the best monitor in the world on sale for £20, it still wouldn't be for you. Read the thread title and move on with your life. I don't like football, but i have better things to do with my life than go into the sports subforum and trash every thread about it :rolleyes:.

To be fair to @MikeLoader he does seem slightly interested in it, even if he keeps changing his mind, but the same can't be said for a certain other poster :p

For those that currently use ultrawides, is watching video content hassle-free? I don't own a tv and watch everything on my monitor. Do streaming services switch to 21:9 for movies automatically? And will I notice any significant difference coming from a 32" 16:9 monitor.

For those that currently use ultrawides, is watching video content hassle-free? I don't own a tv and watch everything on my monitor. Do streaming services switch to 21:9 for movies automatically? And will I notice any significant difference coming from a 32" 16:9 monitor.

You can use browser extensions that will fill the space but you'll lose some vertical information of course. I use Zoom to Fill - Ultrawide for Chrome which adds a clickable icon via HTML5 on all video overlays.

I ordered two through Dell Premier web site. I like having a backup if it's a good monitor. Plus it's so cheap why not? Should have them next week.

That's strange. This guy on Reddit has a CX55 and a PG279Q just like you do, changed his mind daily recently like you did and uses the same paragraph structure as you.

I could tell Nexus was just being humourous in a ****post kind of way and assumed you'd see that too. But seeing as you've doubled down you need calling out on the fibbing ya big fibber. :p

Well yeah, I should not come out like I did. But quoting ppl like that and calling out; that just really bad behaviour. Something one just dont do. As said; a really dick move IMO!

Who knows I may try it out - if the darn thing will be as good as we Hoped. But that vert space grr..well well I might try it atleast. And that other guy on reddit..LOL. Guess he definetly will not :D

Back
Top Bottom