World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Soldato
This can be had for under £700 with varies discount codes... Bargain :D

Nice, I think that's around what I ended up paying for mine after stacking codes, cashback and several goodwill refunds for the several months' delay and multiple deliveries which never turned up :p

Well worth it - mad when you look at the price that some (IMO) far inferior monitors go for!

Reactions: TNA
Soldato
Yes, the text clarity is still an issue. I am really surprised that Microsoft still hasn't done anything about it. It is so easy to fix, if you are a company like Microsoft. There is a solution, by the way, it's called Mactype. How to set it up is documented in the forums here. The only problem with it is that doesn't work with dual monitors, which, unfortunately, I have. That's why we really need Microsoft to get moving and get it sorted!!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yes, the text clarity is still an issue. I am really surprised that Microsoft still hasn't done anything about it. It is so easy to fix, if you are a company like Microsoft. There is a solution, by the way, it's called Mactype. How to set it up is documented in the forums here. The only problem with it is that doesn't work with dual monitors, which, unfortunately, I have. That's why we really need Microsoft to get moving and get it sorted!!

MacType is not a real solution

Associate
Just taken delivery of a DWF. Yet to unpack and test as waiting for my new PC to turn up. This may be a short adventure.

My old iMac now needs careful screen management to avoid image retention - hoping this will prepare me for the Oled experience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom