World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Still thinking of buying the AW3423DWF next year, I see that it's FreeSync™ Premium Pro, will it still be GSNYC capable for my Nvidia card?

Last edited:
It's genuinely hard to express just how much quieter the fans on this new revision/fw are. I actually can enjoy how silent my PC is once again when just not gaming :p

It's still the only thing I dislike about this monitor.

I'd probably pay money for them to swap it for a quiet one.

Still thinking of buying the AW3423DWF next year, I see that it's FreeSync™ Premium Pro, will it still be GSNYC capable for my Nvidia card?
I am using this monitor for 6-7 months already and G-SYNC works on my 4090.

Everything is great straight out of the box.

Last edited:
Hot UK deals site usually have offers for this.
I opted for a Amex card and used their promotion for Dell monitors to reduce the price.
Newsletter sign up with dell reduces a further 5%.
Alienware arena signup will give a further discount(5% I think).

Just Google'd this monitor and found a place setting it for £571. I'm assuming its a scam as Google lists the retailer as permanently closed. The has lots of difference appliances on their site all for similar discounts eg, they also list a Sage Barista Express coffee machine for £308 when most places are selling it for closers to £600. So keep your wits about you :)

Cheapest so far I can get off is only 5% with Telegraph5AWMON
Yes the Dell deals seem to have stopped. But They will come back again. I missed the first few times, while contemplating and mmm and ahhh ing :) Then the next time getting Amex aproved took a few days and I missed the window of the deal. But it came back again and I saw it in the HUKD page.
So, may be you would need to wait a few months.

Back
Top Bottom