World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Should get my AW3423DWF tomorrow and looking forward to getting it setup! For just over £625 and maybe less with cashback it's a steal frankly for this class of screen.

Any tips from those who own one already most welcomed!
Just bought 1 for £584 when I took my 10% off code via my work. Should come on Tuesday.

It's same size as my LG Ultrawide lcd so it probably won't dazzle me the way I was initially dazzled when I 1st went UW, but if it's anything like my LG OLED tv in terms of picture then it will do the job. Oled is simply a stunning display technology.

10-bit, 240Hz :eek:

I think... I think I need this as an upgrade...

Edit*
In this bit: https://youtu.be/YYCKQ2Pcgw0?t=815

He says OLED struggle and that this display only showed the box shade difference at number 6, yet on the same on my AW I can see all of the boxes. I am in Creator mode though of course and in 10-bit and have always been able to see all shades on the black test on Lagom.

Last edited:
I think... I think I need this as an upgrade...

jack-nicholson-yes.gif

32" 4K Alienware one man! Try it at least. If you don't like it send it back! ;)

I purchased one this week. It's actually significantly better than the 34" ultrawide I had before. The vertical resolution is just a different world. Not sure I prefer over my dell 40" 5k as I'm not a fan of the curve but it's a million miles away from the 34" oled

Reactions: TNA
Wait that Dell 32" supports Dolby Vision, does that make it the only QD-OLED currently out that does?

I could trial it out I guess and return if it doesn't match up...

Reactions: TNA
Wait that Dell 32" supports Dolby Vision, does that make it the only QD-OLED currently out that does?

I could trial it out I guess and return if it doesn't match up...

Do it man. Would love to see your review. Even if it will biased due to it not being ultrawide :)

Back
Top Bottom