World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

A 3440x1440p 34" and 38" 3440x1600 are same pixel per inch so same sharpness.

Yeah you are right. I think I'm gonna get the QD oled and sell my two side monitors so I have the gn950 and this together so I can switch depending on what I'm doing. Not ideal but best I can do with whats on offer.

How can you get 23%? Can only get 15 :p

went on the unidays website and this is what came up

QZ76HNG

I'm interested in this monitor but have Xbox and pc currently to same screen would I be right in assuming that via HDMI 1440p would work on Xbox with black bars @16:9

No, PWM can cause fatiguing headache, problems with vision, pain at certain spots in the head and in serious circumstances a painful headache. It's a serious deal breaker. Human eyes maybe can't see PWM but the brain does. I had two PWM monitors and both have been returned because of the mentioned issues.

Regarding OLED brightness dip when used as a monitor - it's a non-issue as it never dips very far from full brightness. It's the on/off/on that messes you up.

I have hypersensitivity to PWM even at high Hz and had no side effects when using the LG CX for extended periods at less than 1-meter distance.

My phones for example are purchased solely on their lack of PWM, which is annoyingly limited atm.

Regarding OLED brightness dip when used as a monitor - it's a non-issue as it never dips very far from full brightness. It's the on/off/on that messes you up.

I have hypersensitivity to PWM even at high Hz and had no side effects when using the LG CX for extended periods at less than 1-meter distance.

My phones for example are purchased solely on their lack of PWM, which is annoyingly limited atm.
I have no idea to be honest, I mean, I have my 55" A7 OLED for slightly more than 3 years and never had any issue. The first two times I got th JOLED monitors, BAM, all the issues started to appear withing half hour, literally. I have to be careful with this type of hypersensitivity of mine. Are your phones with LCD or OLED? I read on the net you can eliminate it using the brightness at max. As if I want sun in front of my eyes...

You'd have to know someone who has access to these discounts and if they have no intention of buying a monitor from Alienware any time soon then just pass you their code!

I have no idea to be honest, I mean, I have my 55" A7 OLED for slightly more than 3 years and never had any issue. The first two times I got th JOLED monitors, BAM, all the issues started to appear withing half hour, literally. I have to be careful with this type of hypersensitivity of mine. Are your phones with LCD or OLED? I read on the net you can eliminate it using the brightness at max. As if I want sun in front of my eyes...

I'm currently using an iphone SE OG (LCD) and Huawei Redmi 10s OLED with DC dimming option, so no PWM.
I tried the Iphone SE2 but returned it after 5 minutes of use due to PWM. That's my level of discomfort.

Back
Top Bottom