World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

I would just like to post a massive thank you to the OC community.

Thanks to you, I was able to order the monitor at 08:20 with a working 20% discount code. I have also just now messaged Dell and they will honour the extra 5% discount once the monitor has been delivered.

Really looking forward to this one :)

Awesome job :) I need to get my current monitor up for sale once this one arrives! Need some pennies back. Told myself a week ago was deffo not getting it so went oak furniture land and spent the monies 8 had earmarked ha.

I will need to sell my old AW3418DW after this, must still be worth a little bit, not expecting mega $$'s for it, but working IPS G-Sync 34" widescreen must have a value of some kind.

Awesome job :) I need to get my current monitor up for sale once this one arrives! Need some pennies back. Told myself a week ago was deffo not getting it so went oak furniture land and spent the monies 8 had earmarked ha.
Haha, we used that place quite a bit a couple of years ago and funnily enough I ordered a chest of drawers from there yesterday to match one of the bedrooms that has a bed and night stand from there in it. Costs like 3 times as much as as ikea or Argos, but at least everything is solid and will last a lifetime. Comes prebuilt too. Though most stuff seems like made to order as I won’t get it for another 3-4 weeks.

No, ordered at 8:09, confirmed at 8:18, still waiting for production.
The chat person I spoke to said to contact them once I have the monitor so they can apply a 5% goodwill discount as others have also been offered.
Man I cancelled order that was about to ship cause was full price even had emails with pdf receipts ect. But 20% for me is worth wait extra... Been waiting for oled monitor for decade can wait extra.
Now sitting on confirmed still says 24th but i bet its April.
If i knew that reorder wont ship would have left that 1,1 order and added discount later but not knew i could do that :/

So Live Chat was... interesting. Ireland doesn't get a smaller student discount than the rest of Europe because of Dell. We get a smaller discount because our unis are cheap ******** who don't provide a big enough subsidy. :cry::o

Of course, the agent I spoke to could still have offered a goodwill discount like the guys above got, but nope. Not a dickie bird.

Haha, we used that place quite a bit a couple of years ago and funnily enough I ordered a chest of drawers from there yesterday to match one of the bedrooms that has a bed and night stand from there in it. Costs like 3 times as much as as ikea or Argos, but at least everything is solid and will last a lifetime. Comes prebuilt too. Though most stuff seems like made to order as I won’t get it for another 3-4 weeks.

Aye, I got a sideboard, coffee table and tv unit all matching to go in the living/dining area so like £1350 after discounts but as you say solid and prebuilt (although I do need to fit the feet haha).

Meh 8.08 order received email. Got order confirmed. Not in production yet.

Also annoyed how some people got this for £100 off more... mental. Will live chat Dell after I receive it.

Aye, I got a sideboard, coffee table and tv unit all matching to go in the living/dining area so like £1350 after discounts but as you say solid and prebuilt (although I do need to fit the feet haha).
Discounts you say?? Do tell :D

Back
Top Bottom