World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Lol. Had this with other companies too. I am a relatively slow typer, but what would take me 5 seconds max to type takes them multiple minutes. Make me think that is the software doing that to make it look like you are being attended to while the guys is actually dealing with multiple people. Some answers seem like they just pressed one button for a pre scripted reply rather than their own words.

On another note, my 2nd order has still not gone into processing. Anyone who ordered at 8am had theirs moved to that stage yet?
No, ordered at 8:09, confirmed at 8:18, still waiting for production.
The chat person I spoke to said to contact them once I have the monitor so they can apply a 5% goodwill discount as others have also been offered.

Kinda annoying that there still isn't any full technical review of this yet covering everything. It's been out weeks! Also the Dell rep who told me a review unit contact would be sent soon as one is available was fibbing!

No, ordered at 8:09, confirmed at 8:18, still waiting for processing.
The chat person I spoke to said to contact them once I have the monitor so they can apply a 5% goodwill discount as others have also been offered.
Good news. That’s what I will do, then as a goodwill cancel my 3rd order to save the messing about :cry:

I hope mine changes to production and shipped by tomorrow and I don't regret cancelling. I am hoping I will be fine as I was one of the first in here to order at 8am.

Got mine in a minute or so after the proper monitor page went live and allowed you to order it the correct way.

My order went into production just after 9.

So I emailed support about the 5% code above and being unable to use it at checkout. As gesture of goodwill they will refund 10% once I receive the order as they can see its sold out and I can't cancel and reorder. Might be worth a try people.

That would bring my purchase down to like £763. The customer service lady just said that the only thing she can see at moment is my order is still on track for Thrusday 24th March at moment.

Got mine in a minute or so after the proper monitor page went live and allowed you to order it the correct way.

My order went into production just after 9.
Could be as I had my 2am one in production already which I cancelled it messed things up.

So I emailed support about the 5% code above and being unable to use it at checkout. As gesture of goodwill they will refund 10% once I receive the order as they can see its sold out and I can't cancel and reorder. Might be worth a try people.

That would bring my purchase down to like £763. The customer service lady just said that the only thing she can see at moment is my order is still on track for Thrusday 24th March at moment.
Right, off to do that now. Cheers. Only trouble is I have 2 on order and one has the 5% on it already. They may not like seeing that. Maybe I should not rock the board and just wait until it arrives as might magically end up at the back of the line…

heh, cheeky, offering you 10% and me 5% :D

I may push for the 10% when the order arrives.

Right, got a call from Dell verifications as Im sending the monitor to Dubai where I live.

Gave them the requested info and now they'll ship it out tomorrow.

Grand job. :D

Right, off to do that now. Cheers. Only trouble is I have 2 on order and one has the 5% on it already. They may not like seeing that. Maybe I should not rock the board and just wait until it arrives as might magically end up at the back of the line…

Yeah maybe wait till arrives and then just call up and be like I couldn't get this code to work and have seen others have used it so can you help please kinda thing.

I would just like to post a massive thank you to the OC community.

Thanks to you, I was able to order the monitor at 08:20 with a working 20% discount code. I have also just now messaged Dell and they will honour the extra 5% discount once the monitor has been delivered.

Really looking forward to this one :)

Back
Top Bottom