World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

My flat mate ordered at 8:07 and his is in production, I ordered 8:08 and mine isn’t :’)

Damn you iOS/dell website for not recognising that I wanted to use my saved card details! Had to go and find my wallet!

So Live Chat was... interesting. Ireland doesn't get a smaller student discount than the rest of Europe because of Dell. We get a smaller discount because our unis are cheap ******** who don't provide a big enough subsidy. :cry::o

Of course, the agent I spoke to could still have offered a goodwill discount like the guys above got, but nope. Not a dickie bird.

Interestingly I emailed and they phoned back like 2h after the email. That pretty solid customer care tbh. Might be worth doing an email and hoping for call back instead. This email I was sent following call.

E5t0crp.jpg

Meh 8.08 order received email. Got order confirmed. Not in production yet.

Also annoyed how some people got this for £100 off more... mental. Will live chat Dell after I receive it.
Yea. I am happy at £847, will be very happy at £804 and anything under that will be over the moon :D

Discounts you say?? Do tell :D

Ah they didn't have offers on. Was a week after last offer, I went into store. Showed the previous week email and asked them to match price, they said yeah sure. should have been £1555 as shown on website and instore on day.

Then I also used my Zilch card to pay in person by logging into account as if making an online order and then just gave card details to person and meant I got 2% cashback without actually being an online order like it should be ha.

Can anyone confirm that the monitor can be opened and used then returned within 14 days with no issues? Planning to do this with the full priced one until the cheaper one arrives

I just put something like.

Morning Customer Care,

I purchased this monitor this morning and unfortunately wasn't able to use this discount code (the 5% one in this thread posted earlier). Could you please help me as I am aware others have been able to use this voucher.

Kind Regards,

That was all and yeah they got back to me in a couple of hours on the phone with the offer.

Can anyone confirm that the monitor can be opened and used then returned within 14 days with no issues? Planning to do this with the full priced one until the cheaper one arrives

No idea but if the screen text is any good I will be asking to return under not fit for purpose and I don't expect I will have an issue. In worst case I expect I could sell it on MM at price paid for someone whom missed out or similar. I would have no issue helping with warranty (assuming I don't keep it course).

Looks as though the monitors are shipping from the Netherlands (Ireland orders anyway), which will add an extra day on I'd say.
Probably looking at Thursday

Interestingly I emailed and they phoned back like 2h after the email. That pretty solid customer care tbh. Might be worth doing an email and hoping for call back instead. This email I was sent following call.

That was all and yeah they got back to me in a couple of hours on the phone with the offer.

Did you have any other discounts on your order already?

Will drop them an email tomorrow if I don't get the response I was promised in my live chat earlier :)

I can confirm its LAW you can return anything u buy online for 14 days. I'm an amazon prime "renter" myust have used and returned 10+ earphones just last year. Buying for a listen then returning bezoz wont get poorer lol

If i knew my reorder will fail would have done same thing as i entioned mine was processed when i cancelled order heh.

Ah they didn't have offers on. Was a week after last offer, I went into store. Showed the previous week email and asked them to match price, they said yeah sure. should have been £1555 as shown on website and instore on day.

Then I also used my Zilch card to pay in person by logging into account as if making an online order and then just gave card details to person and meant I got 2% cashback without actually being an online order like it should be ha.
I see. I did something similar a couple of years ago when we spent a few k in there. But nothing this time apart from my 0.5% cash back on my credit card. Never heard of Zilch. How long have they been around! Is that 2% thing a new offer or you been using it for a long time? 2% off would really come in handy :)

Why not just keep the expensive one and return the cheaper one (unopened) as the expensive one? They're not gonna care which one you send back, lol.

I can confirm its LAW you can return anything u buy online for 14 days. I'm an amazon prime "renter" myust have used and returned 10+ earphones just last year. Buying for a listen then returning bezoz wont get poorer lol

If i knew my reorder will fail would have done same thing as i entioned mine was processed when i cancelled order heh.
Bloody hell. Lol.

Need to be careful though, eventually you get an email saying what’s the problem? And if you continue they close your account. Or so I heard.

Thanks. Will get that fired across later.

No idea but if the screen text is any good I will be asking to return under not fit for purpose and I don't expect I will have an issue. In worst case I expect I could sell it on MM at price paid for someone whom missed out or similar. I would have no issue helping with warranty (assuming I don't keep it course).

Yeah that's what I was thinking with the 14 day CCR law but had a whole load of hassle with that and an oled tv from currys a while back. Could just fib and make out that there is an issue with tint or the text :p

Why not just keep the expensive one and return the cheaper one (unopened) as the expensive one? They're not gonna care which one you send back, lol.

Was thinking of that too but pretty sure the order number is tied to the serial number and order number is plastered on the box which the pickup man will scan upon pickup?

Back
Top Bottom