World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Mine has officially shipped now as in tracking updated. Coming from NL. Could possibly arrive Thursday-saturday instead of the Monday....

I think this gif has summed up this whole experience from 12.30am rather well for me:

pedro-pascal-mandalorian.gif

:D

I can confirm its LAW you can return anything u buy online for 14 days. I'm an amazon prime "renter" myust have used and returned 10+ earphones just last year. Buying for a listen then returning bezoz wont get poorer lol

If i knew my reorder will fail would have done same thing as i entioned mine was processed when i cancelled order heh.

Yeah be careful with that, if you return too much they can ban you full stop, the returns process is good with Amazon but I don't like to abuse it for that reason.

Do you think it will be necessary to hide the taskbar on these? I run windows in dark mode anyway as I prefer the way it looks so hopefully the darker pixels are less succeptible to potential long-term burn-in

September!?

Mine still on Confirmed state with Estimated delivery of 24/03.

These should really be first come first serve, it seems they've been handling them somewhat out of order.

Ooooooooof, mine still not in production but delivery still shows ETA for next monday. Expecting to see similar too. My order confirmed email was at 8.12 too

Burnt the candle from the middle?

Haha. You been awake since then? I went to sleep and got a good 4-5 hours sleep :D

Nah did go to bed around 3 but didn't sleep well (all the excitement :o :p) then up at 7.30 only to start the whole process again, tried having a nap midday but wasn't happening :p

So I ordered at 08:01 and had my confirmation email by 08:12 with an estimated delivery date of 24th March. Looks like that isn't happening anymore....

lBOmEfN.png
Jesus, that is indeed rough. Mind still saying tomorrow but ordered later than you so looking like there's no chance this is happening now.

September!?
These should really be first come first serve, it seems they've been handling them somewhat out of order.

I'm guessing everyone who isn't on the "In Production" status is going to get a delay now.

So I ordered at 08:01 and had my confirmation email by 08:12 with an estimated delivery date of 24th March. Looks like that isn't happening anymore....

lBOmEfN.png

Oof... that's not cool! By "In Production" do they mean "we're about to start mining the materials"?! my confirmation email is only 1 minute before you at 08:11 but still says ETA 24th :S

Might as well just cancel and see what else comes out in the next 6 months!

September!?

I ordered at 8:40am and it’s at the confirmation stage and still says estimated delivery 24/3. Either they’re very slowly rolling out delays or they’ve really fudged up who they’re shipping to first.

I ordered at 8:40am and it’s at the confirmation stage and still says estimated delivery 24/3. Either they’re very slowly rolling out delays or they’ve really fudged up who they’re shipping to first.

There was someone on Reddit who ordered at 8.30am and his shipped at 2.13pm today. They are definitely processing them out of order.

Back
Top Bottom