World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

That can't be right surely, I have one in my basket still and it says estimated delivery 18/05...

edit: @Princey did you get an email saying it had been delayed or just randomly checked it and it had changed?

Not to rub it in to anyone, but for informative purposes.
I ordered mine just after the proper site went live and it had been sat on "In production since 9am", just went shipped at 4:30.

unknown.png

I may as well give it a go then and jump on the bandwagon :D

What code was it that was linked in the thread? Mustve missed it? :rolleyes::confused:
It wasn't an actual code. Customer support just offered a goodwill discount individually to some of the posters above after they complained other codes weren't working (I think).

That can't be right surely, I have one in my basket still and it says estimated delivery 18/05...

edit: @Princey did you get an email saying it had been delayed or just randomly checked it and it had changed?

No emails apart from my 'Order confirmed' and 'Order received' emails. I'll speak with their customer support tomorrow.

My order has is now not possible to cancel, based on Nexus post before I will soon get shipping info:D:D:D:D:D

Same!

Do you think it will be necessary to hide the taskbar on these? I run windows in dark mode anyway as I prefer the way it looks so hopefully the darker pixels are less succeptible to potential long-term burn-in

No need to do that tbh, plenty of safeguards built in and you should do what I do on LCD anyway as amatter of habit, 15min timeout for the screensaver to show the "blank screen" - On an OLED this will basically be all pixels off, pitch black.

When I walk away from the PC I lock the computer anyway which kicks the screen into power save too so during this time the QD-OLED will run pixel maintenance.

Still in production here :(

Maybe it has already shipped to and will arrive with my full priced one? :D One can hope!

They won't be 'out of order' it's due to how quick your payment method clears.

If Princey ordered at 08:01 and his date has been pushed back 6 months whereas people who have ordered later have had theirs shipped already then that seems pretty out of order (in both the literal and metaphorical sense!).

Hoping my payment went through instantly as my card company messaged me about the transaction as soon as it went through at 08:07

Same!

No need to do that tbh, plenty of safeguards built in and you should do what I do on LCD anyway as amatter of habit, 15min timeout for the screensaver to show the "blank screen" - On an OLED this will basically be all pixels off, pitch black.

When I walk away from the PC I lock the computer anyway which kicks the screen into power save too so during this time the QD-OLED will run pixel maintenance.

Great to hear, I hate hiding the taskbar!

My order is still awaiting going into production from an 8.12 confirmation. delivery still slated for 24th currently so hope that doesn't slip!

How did you pay? I remember when the RTX3080 released that newer orders paid by Debit/Credit Cards were being fulfilled before Paypal Credit even though they ordered first..
My card has usually been pretty quick, 3080 included which got delivered the day after launch. Still not even in production though yet.

Back
Top Bottom