World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Hmm my payment says pending by dell on monzo. Looks like I'm not getting it any time soon.... unless it goes to completed when shipped

Hmm my payment says pending by dell on monzo. Looks like I'm not getting it any time soon.... unless it goes to completed when shipped
Same. Payment is shown as pending via my bank, Dell is still showing confirmed and 24 March... Looking unlikely reading these latest comments!

Hopefully the old business card went through fast and I'm in some special queue. :p

All 3 of my orders still show as pending (1 for the cheaper, 1 that was cancelled and the other, which has properly shipped) - amex

No way anyone would wait till September be a 38 out by then lol

Yeah I would just cancel and wait in all honesty. Not going to be getting much use from May/end of April till end of September....

I see. I did something similar a couple of years ago when we spent a few k in there. But nothing this time apart from my 0.5% cash back on my credit card. Never heard of Zilch. How long have they been around! Is that 2% thing a new offer or you been using it for a long time? 2% off would really come in handy :)

Zilch is an online Mastercard linked to your bank account basically. You can either pay in 4 parts evert 2 weeks or in full and get 2% cashback and works online on any store anywhere. If you want I can send a referral link and if you interested we both get £10 credit once you've completed first purchase. Just drop me a message.

No way anyone would wait till September be a 38 out by then lol

Yup, and with Black Friday just around the corner as well, might as well cancel and wait for an even bigger discount!

All 3 of my orders still show as pending (1 for the cheaper, 1 that was cancelled and the other, which has properly shipped) - amex

Yeah, I'm sure when I ordered my 38" the transaction was showing as pending until a couple of days after it had actually been delivered.

I had the 23% student discount on it already which she could see.

Just had an email confirming they will apply the 5% discount for the UKAW3423DW5 code if I contact them after receiving it :D

Now I just need to cross my fingers that is in the next week or 2!!

Anyone sell or trade in their old monitors?

I got a AOC Agon ag353ucg (FALD hdr1000) monitor about a year and a half ago and wouldn’t mind upgrading to OLED but probably should keep it.

Mine is down as confirmed. Not in production yet but I still have an estimated arrival date of the 24th. Ordered at around 8:30am Something isn't adding up lol.

I've had no movement and lady earlier just said no idea or didn't know if they were being processed out order. I know my payment cleared quickly funds were out of my account in 10 seconds of completing order.

I've had no movement and lady earlier just said no idea or didn't know if they were being processed out order. I know my payment cleared quickly funds were out of my account in 10 seconds of completing order.

Hopefully ours will just skip straight to shipped..... Would like to think if it was going to be delayed, it would have shown by now.

Hopefully ours will just skip straight to shipped..... Would like to think if it was going to be delayed, it would have shown by now.

Aye that is my hope indeed. Just silly systems but customer service were good earlier but I'm not waiting weeks and certainly not months so will cancel should it be delayed and just wait otherwise.

Mine now shows shipped too. Might even be here tomorrow knowing UPS lol. Order status said ship date was to be tomorrow, and delivery date now shows "soon".

My flat mate ordered at 8:07 and his is in production, I ordered 8:08 and mine isn’t :’)

Damn you iOS/dell website for not recognising that I wanted to use my saved card details! Had to go and find my wallet!

Update to this is flatmates has shipped, mine is still confirmed :(

Grrr I really thought I was going to get this ASAP.

Yes mine still says 24th March but feel like it's going to move to September or something like the other guy who ordered earlier than me.

Back
Top Bottom