World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

and delivery date now shows "soon".

image.png

:D

Almost feels like they put peoples orders in a hat and are picking them randomly to ship out, lol.

And yet if you add it to your basket it says "Get it by Wed, May 18"...

That September one has to be a glitch of some kind surely?

I can't add to basket it says sold out. You would think if USA deliveries were June like 2 weeks ago.. then it may be later than that.

Hello, been watching the thread and the drama :)

Ordered mine at 08:09 and says confirmed (same as some others on here) via the Dell tracker.

Just spoke to someone via chat and apparently even tho it says its at the stage of "Confirmed" mines in "Pre-Production" / "Production". Apprently, according to the chat rep, it could be a glitch on the tracker (as i still see confirmed) was told not to worry it will still come on 24/03.

We will see. ;)

Ordered mine at 08:09 and says confirmed (same as some others on here) via the Dell tracker.

Just spoke to someone via chat and apparently even tho it says its at the stage of "Confirmed" mines in "Pre-Production" / "Production". Apprently, according to the chat rep, it could be a glitch on the tracker (as i still see confirmed) was told not to worry it will still come on 24/03.

We will see. ;)
Haha. Has been fun right :)

Lucky mofo. I am busy tomorrow anyway, but Thursday... It would be nice to have it Thursday as I will have more time to enjoy it.

We will see. ;)
Think I'll believe it when I see it after the chaos with the US launch. xD

Hopefully they're right though.

Back
Top Bottom