World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

No way anyone would wait till September be a 38 out by then lol
Where have you got 38 inch from ?? Been following oled monitorsa Daily for months there is not even rumour about 38 inch ye it will come september 2023 :D

Guys shipping out MUST be total random cause the order i cancelled(regreting even more) Was in PRODUCED status at 8.28
iSUY3OO.png

And I placed THIS order at 8.22.
Well everyone not learned to pay with paypal ?? Its fastest payment comfirmation. Also from what I'w spoken with Dell this morning. Payment is taken when order SHIPS not before. Still got Pending on my paypal for the 8.22 cancelled order cause it not shiped.

Last edited:
Haha. Has been fun right :)

Lucky mofo. I am busy tomorrow anyway, but Thursday... It would be nice to have it Thursday as I will have more time to enjoy it.

Yes m8, Thursday would be great! Get some gaming in (looking forward to trying battlefield or a like) :) tho the tracker still says "Confirmed" only.

I think the rep prolly just wanted to get me off the chat ha!

Tried the "I couldn't apply all the discount codes I wanted so can you help???". Mentioned that other people had issues too, but she wasn't really having it. Said please give me their order numbers and/or transcript rofl i will show my manager and try to help.

Doh!

Was up at 12:30AM this morning to see if i could get it but no joy. Woke up randomly at 6:30am and checked my phone - saw it was there at full price (£1423) but thought I would wait till 8am after someone here said they should sort it for £1099 around that time.

Was happy that I got the order at the time.

Had it in the basket at 8:01 checked out at 8:08 as I was having issues with PayPal. Confirmation arrived 8:11. Had a text at 10:27 as well to say order confirmed and that the expected delivery was the 24th.

It appears that mine has gone out to UPS and is coming tomorrow between 9 and 12.

tenor.gif

Where have you got 38 inch from ?? Been following oled monitorsa Daily for months there is not even rumour about 38 inch ye it will come september 2023 :D

Guys shipping out MUST be total random cause the order i cancelled(regreting even more) Was in PRODUCED status at 8.28
iSUY3OO.png

And I placed THIS order at 8.22.
Well everyone not learned to pay with paypal ?? Its fastest payment comfirmation. Also from what I'w spoken with Dell this morning. Payment is taken when order SHIPS not before. Still got Pending on my paypal for the 8.22 cancelled order cause it not shiped.

Cause I had to take PayPal issue to ombudsman and so will never touch them again after having to prove my innocence for 3 months with multiple levels of evidence and them tell me tough luck.

Just bought the MSA20 arm to go with this monitor as the stand is huge. Even though my desk is 86cm deep want it to be further back.

Edit: anyone who missed out, who wants an alienware qd oled aw3423dw stand for £847?

Last edited:
Think the paypal thing is a bit of a myth anyway, or well more specifically it's more based on your bank card than paypal. Paypal just confirm big payments quicker than some banks do. Some banks are slow when it comes to big charges due to fraud checks or whatever. I know my card used to be pretty terrible for just rejecting big purchases at first and just sent me a text asking whether it was me to unlock my card again. This time I actually just needed to go into my banking app to confirm the transaction during the purchase which was a lot quicker and easier.

Just re-calibrated the LG 34UM95 with the ccProfiler software, so bypassing the hardware LUT just to get a feel again for this way of doing it vs the LG Calibration Studio way where it does everything direct to the monitor after you choose your desired values. Kinda happy with the result, it appears to be a close match visually when flicking on the OSD hardware calibration on and off where the monitor loads the saved calibration from the LG software.

I think this will be perfect for calibrating the QD-OLED although the backlight type dropdown only lists OLED and not QD-OLED, I'm assuming this doesn't matter as it's the base technology for the backlight I am choosing here, which is OLED.

Got 3 amazon accounts so not afraid :p

And it's not that bad - I had issues in the past with 5700XT - I bought a bunch of different ones, from different vendors (one by one, not all at once) and returned each after few days because they were all crashing madly. Eventually gave up and bought a different GPU all together and kept that one. Each I returned as faulty, describing why exactly. No issues, but 2 weeks later someone from Amazon called me, asking why I returned few expensive products in short time and then if they can improve their services somehow. It was just few minutes long conversation and nothing wrong happened. Still have my account, still feed them monies.

That aside, ordered same monitor today around 10am, with PayPal as payment and it was instantly confirmed. Now just waiting for the production. ETA for shipping is shown in 2 weeks, but I am not in a hurry. And £847 is a nice price for it, for sure - my current LG UW IPS was more expensive...

So no changes on my end. One can hope my 2nd order gets dispatched tomorrow as stated on the order.

Back
Top Bottom