World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

It appears that mine has gone out to UPS and is coming tomorrow between 9 and 12.

tenor.gif

You lucky……

I would like to know this also :)
In production if its shipping it wont get sent out I think as I have 2 sent out tomorrow because of the price mess up both were in production!! i ll have to call them tomorrow and try to fix this blunder! should be getting delivery between 1300-1600!!

And it's not that bad - I had issues in the past with 5700XT - I bought a bunch of different ones, from different vendors (one by one, not all at once) and returned each after few days because they were all crashing madly. Eventually gave up and bought a different GPU all together and kept that one. Each I returned as faulty, describing why exactly. No issues, but 2 weeks later someone from Amazon called me, asking why I returned few expensive products in short time and then if they can improve their services somehow. It was just few minutes long conversation and nothing wrong happened. Still have my account, still feed them monies.

That aside, ordered same monitor today around 10am, with PayPal as payment and it was instantly confirmed. Now just waiting for the production. ETA for shipping is shown in 2 weeks, but I am not in a hurry. And £847 is a nice price for it, for sure - my current LG UW IPS was more expensive...
Ye made extra accounts when i was hunting for 3080 crazy times !!!!

Right bear with me, this is my thought process :D

Situation:

- full price one is due for delivery on Friday
- discounted one is still on confirmed with eta for 28th March

Scenario 1:

- when my full priced one arrives on Friday and the discounted one is still on confirmed status or/and has been pushed back

= will try to contact dell to see if they can provide all the discounts on the full priced one that has arrived in order to bring it down to the price of my discounted one i.e. £847 or cheaper if possible with the extra 5-10%..... and if all goes well/smoothly, then just cancel the order still waiting to be shipped

Job done.

I don't see why they can't/won't do this given they clearly can give people refunds without even needing to apply a code....

Scenario 2:

- when my full priced one arrives on Friday and if the discounted one ships between now and Friday, that means it will be just a couple of days till it arrives after the full priced one has arrived

= just return the full priced one rather than dealing with the faff of scenario 1

Job done.

Sell it to another ocuker here who could not get one! I'm sure they will pay what you paid, covering postage of course :p

Funny people buying too many and I didn't get one because out of stock, my fault was sleeping so tired couldn't get out of bed till 10am too many late nights this week lol.

Really want that extra height on a 38'' 1600P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom