World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Is it really that straight forward? I've never refused a delivery before.

It might take a week or so to get back to them and for your refund, but yeah, i've refused a dell delivery before after they doubled up an order.

If you speak to them tomorrow they might be able to get the driver to not deliver at all which might make the process quicker.

Looks like your guys release was as dramatic as the US's.
Well, don't think we've seen too many delays yet outside the weird September estimation for one poster, but loads of orders haven't moved at all, while some people who ordered after have had them shipped. Think there's a lot of worry of delays maybe coming for the orders that are "stuck" but it did say they'd ship tomorrow, so hopefully everyone's just worrying about nothing... Maybe...

I've come across DisplayCAL which can generate a full measurement report before and after so will set the Dell up as best I can for sRGB in the OSD, run a measurement then calibrate and rerun measurement and post a link to both reports here

For reference here's what my LG 34UM95-P managed just now.

Last edited:
10-bit-jpg.456460

Last edited:
Well no surprise I can't get one for who knows how long, I was out all day yesterday in a datacentre and on the road, irronically I can't actually get a 4G signal in the DC at all but suffice to say I did have a look when I got home but they were all sold out of course.

I'm getting a bit sick of this though tbh, how many people are seriously going to want to buy a £1k monitor day one ...probably not all that many, I thought they may still be in stock for that reason. I just want a launch of something that I want where I can just buy it at my leasure to fit in with my life without feeling like I have to compete to get it, I am just sick of it all tbh. I expect it wil be sold out for a good while aswell now, really no idea though. I don't feel the need to have it this week as such but I did want to buy one pretty much straight away as they became available. If I knew when I could expect to get one that would be fine, but I don't and I hate not knowing.

Well no surprise I can't get one for who knows how long, I was out all day yesterday in a datacentre and on the road, irronically I can't actually get a 4G signal in the DC at all but suffice to say I did have a look when I got home but they were all sold out of course.

I'm getting a bit sick of this though tbh, how many people are seriously going to want to buy a £1k monitor day one ...probably not all that many, I thought they may still be in stock for that reason. I just want a launch of something that I want where I can just buy it at my leasure to fit in with my life without feeling like I have to compete to get it, I am just sick of it all tbh. I expect it wil be sold out for a good while aswell now, really no idea though. I don't feel the need to have it this week as such but I did want to buy one pretty much straight away as they became available. If I knew when I could expect to get one that would be fine, but I don't and I hate not knowing.

It is probably the most anticipated monitor ever. £847 for this monitor is also cheap in comparison to anything else.

You can order one now for what appears to be May delivery.

image.png

My order is still sitting on confirmed with no movement to production. Seems pretty unlikely I’ll be receiving it tomorrow now.

Back
Top Bottom