World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Nice looks pretty sleek.
I did have the Amazon basics arm which was very good. Had to wall mount as got a new desk which was is not as deep as the older one.

Sorry I'm not at the production stage, still stuck at confirmation. Fingers crossed for everyone.

I did get an email from Amex this morning about the purchase triggering the cashback so will hopefully go through.

Sorry I'm not at the production stage, still stuck at confirmation. Fingers crossed for everyone.

I did get an email from Amex this morning about the purchase triggering the cashback so will hopefully go through.

Same scenario here, also had the email from Amex.

That looks solid!!

Yes I figured I'd go for a more expensive one on my last monitor as they last ages, was a good shout as the monitor doesn't sag or move, the LX is a very good monitor arm!

image.png
Pretty sure there may be some people in the thread that accidentally ordered a couple if you dont mind paying list price and someone was a hero you could get one that was destined for return.

Mine is also stuck at confirmed awaiting production, I can see the payment pending on my paypal account it just says it is waiting for Dell to complete the order.

Anyone else going to buy the white Alienware keyboard and mouse to complete the matching look?

Nope already don't like the white but luckily not on stand and mounted to wall and the quality of mouse and keyboard certainly won't be as good as my Logitech stuff. Did consider getting some wrap and wrapping back later on to clean it up and match the rest of my setup though, just dark grey or black.

New morning and mine is still in confirmed status, however, eta is still 28th....

Has anyone else ETA changed except for the one guy who status went to sep???

New morning and mine is still in confirmed status, however, eta is still 28th....
Has anyone else ETA changed except for the one guy who status went to sep???[/QUOT

I think anyone who is currently on confirmed with no movement to production is going to be in for a wait. They must be out of stock.

Nope already don't like the white but luckily not on stand and mounted to wall and the quality of mouse and keyboard certainly won't be as good as my Logitech stuff. Did consider getting some wrap and wrapping back later on to clean it up and match the rest of my setup though, just dark grey or black.
Makes sense if you already have a good keyboard and mouse setup. Mines pretty budget so a good excuse to upgrade it and use the other 20% off voucher I have :)

Back
Top Bottom