World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Associate
They use DHL too as that's who I've had delivered by in the past from Dell/Syncreon. Was a few years ago though.

Never heard of them using DPD though, yeah.

Associate
Ok so received an invoice from Dell this morning. On the Dell website shows as shipped. However when I scroll down on the Dell Order page showing as actual pickup on 10th April and shipment delay on 11th April. Nothing on the Syncreon page, stating "your order has not yet been received by our warehouse."

Suppose stuck on a boat somewhere. Hopefully won't end up like this boat load of supercars:
1765.jpg

Associate
Ok so received an invoice from Dell this morning. On the Dell website shows as shipped. However when I scroll down on the Dell Order page showing as actual pickup on 10th April and shipment delay on 11th April. Nothing on the Syncreon page, stating "your order has not yet been received by our warehouse."

Suppose stuck on a boat somewhere. Hopefully won't end up like this boat load of supercars:
1765.jpg

Interesting.

my pickup was on the 9th

Caporegime
My delivery date is this Thursday but won't be surprised if it gets pushed back. Hope I get one as good as my first in terms of it being silent with regards to the fans and no marks on the screen!

Associate
My delivery date is this Thursday but won't be surprised if it gets pushed back. Hope I get one as good as my first in terms of it being silent with regards to the fans and no marks on the screen!
I do hope it runs silent, I swapped over to a PG35VQ recently the fan noise is very annoying, there is a constant buzzing sound.
Fine for gaming as I will have a headset on, but working on it is frustrating.

Associate
Where does it actually say your delivery date?

At least for me Syncreon tracking says nothing and the dell order page just says "Arriving Soon".

Soldato
Got an email from Dell just now saying my order has shipped early. No mention of any further delays on the website (although that could change obviously). My order page just says "Arriving Soon" too, but Syncreon tracking is saying it will be delivered on 14/04. I'm wondering if that's really just the date they hand over to DHL or whoever though? I'm in Ireland, so I doubt I'd be getting it this quickly with my having an extra leg on the journey.

Associate
OK so showing "Departed Terminal Location TILBURG_NL" not delayed anymore.
Probably an issue Dell's end as still nothing on the Syncreon tracking, will probably update when in UK.

Probably going to turn up on the day I'm not working from home. Hoping I could do a quick switcheroo and the Mrs wouldn't notice...

Back
Top Bottom