World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Soldato
I must admit first experience with dell they are pretty useless ... doubt I'll ever use them again, tempted to get the lg ips for £650 instead but as I've waited this long might aswell wait another (insert random number here) months. Just sucks that people over the world are ordering and getting them 2 weeks later and if you order now allegedly you will get it in 2 months.

I have only had one monitor from them but I swapped it three times due to really bad glow and they would always send me one out before I'd return the other one. The service was great.

Soldato
Yeah same my replacement is on Monday. Hopefully we won’t get any dead or stuck pixels :)

Considering mine is going back for a dead pixel in the first place, I wont be impressed if the replacement comes with one too!!

Mine also now says shipped with a delivery date of 01/08/2022 :D

Weirdly it's a depot in Tamworth, which is just up the road....

Yeah, it's just off the A5, used to drive past a few days a week on the way to work :D

Associate
Just checked mine, now saying shipped delivery expected 1st August by UPS it was saying 8th August for last few month's ordered on 1st April 4 month's wait it better be perfect....

My Dell rewards says £0 they owe me triple bonus on this order that's 3300 reward points.

Parcel on it's way from Exeter so it's close.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom